Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unban me please?

1. Default Unban me please?

UncleJune banned me when I went to use the bathroom. I even switched to spec first...

Sorry for the cross post, I just saw this new unban section.

2. Default

Did he say why? :S

3. Default

I don't know Project, I went to the bathroom and came back two or three minutes later and I had been kicked and banned...

4. Default

pub? or gg?

well wait until he posts unless someone else says something

5. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    I don't know Project, I went to the bathroom and came back two or three minutes later and I had been kicked and banned...
    Number 1 or Number 2?
    -MBP

6. Default

most likely was a accident.

7. Default

well, the admin who was on was sky high and had jokingly (or so I thought) threatened to ban me so he could get some kills...

Pub.

There are women present Manbear ;o)

8. Default

Ricochet, dont let your posts stray any farther. You already made 2 threads about you being banned. I deleted the one you made in the TOS because it is unrelated.

DO NOT CONTINUE MAKING THREADS, OR POSTS IN OTHER THREADS ABOUT THE SITUATION.
    -MBP

9. Default

there must be a reason, unless he just ment to kick you.

do you know if the server was full?

if he did mean to ban you, i highly doubt thats all to the story.

10. Default

sorry manbear,

I just wanna attract some attention so I can get in and play. I only get a change to play CS on Friday and Saturday nights...

There is a double post in here becuase I originally posted in the Main discussion. Then I saw this specific section and started a thread in here.

Sorry.

Whyt, the server could have been full. I would have understood being kicked for taking a slot in a full server but being banned?

Thats too far IMHO...