Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Those Unexplained Things..

1. Default

The Curious world of Zombie mod eh?

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

James I have a similar picture but it was taken in 2008

And I also have another picture that reminds me of the good times we had on Lila_Panic before it started turning dark.

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

why so many on zombie mod?

nothing on any other servers?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    why so many on zombie mod?

nothing on any other servers?

Because the good times happened on ZM?

Idk.

but I got a good screen shot but I forgot to save it then accidentally hit the button again...

I was so upset.

D:
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

If you hit F5, the screenshot is automatically dumped to:

<drive>\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\<youraccountname>\counter-strike source\cstrike\screenshots\

Or, if you're using a 32-bit OS:

<drive>\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<youraccountname>\counter-strike source\cstrike\screenshots\

The file names are numbered incrementally,so it wouldn't have be overwritten.
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 01-28-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    If you hit F5, the screenshot is automatically dumped to:

<drive>\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\<youraccountname>\counter-strike source\cstrike\screenshots\

Or, if you're using a 32-bit OS:

<drive>\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<youraccountname>\counter-strike source\cstrike\screenshots\

The file names are numbered incrementally,so it wouldn't have be overwritten.

Wish I knew this a couple of days ago.

Jeez Walter.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

7. Default

Well I hope this thread hasn't died.

I don't have one of an unexplained thing, some good times with Portal, on a day off from college in 2009, taking out the strider with a Beretta 92FS.

I fucking love that gun.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

8. Default

not counterstrike but it is still unexplaned I have never gotten a warning like this

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

god i love java.

best programming language i've ever used.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Reviving an old topic, I want to see more wacky zombie-mod things!

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.