Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Those Unexplained Things..

1. Default

God way to remind me I have to retake CS 150 Its not a pre req for 218 (what I need) but Since I goofed off in high school I have to spend 5 years in college, considering the amount of CS classes I need for EE major with a computer hardware emphisis, might as well go for a minor in CS

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    Reviving an old topic, I want to see more wacky zombie-mod things!
    derp way to be a necro rezel
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    derp way to be a necro rezel
    Wicked but I got a good laugh from looking over those again.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

They sure do bring back memories eh Rage and Stars!

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

5. Default

Please try not to bring up old posts from 2010, If you wish to bring up a subject put it in a new topic, not something a year old..

:cough cough:

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Unlike those topics, I kinda want to see more crazy screenshots, Why start a new topic when I can just bring back the original and see those wacky random things that happen. Aco your a troll!

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

7. Default

Unlike those topics, I kinda want to see more crazy screenshots, Why start a new topic when I can just bring back the original and see those wacky random things that happen. Aco your a troll!

<3 rezel hahah. i'll see what i got on my laptop. i think i have a screenshot or two
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

If only I had a few screenshots of when a mass number of sprays combined make a good storyline. I remember one where there was a naked girl and to the left had a guy saying "Stick it in her pooper". Above it was a sign saying stop fapping to this. To the right of this was a spray of used dirty condoms. Needless to say I lol'd pretty hard.

9. Default

These are real images

10. Default

this occured in the endzone and resulted in me not winning the game by 30+ points. huzzah...