Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book of Eli

I seen this movie the book of eli a few days ago and omg it was crazy!¡!¡!! it's defently the best movie i've ever seen for sure¡!¡!¡!111 btw do nottt see avatar!!!!11 lol it was horrible!!¡!!!!1111
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

2. Default

i enjoyed avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Book of Eli is epic win. nothing but pure pwwnage.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Book of Eli is epic win. nothing but pure pwwnage.
    ^^^ I agree ^^^

"Well, since you don't seem to be willing to do the world a favor and kill yourself,
    I guess I'm going to have to do it for you!" - Mr. Gutsy

"My programming requires that I keep trying to kill you." - Robobrain

5. Default

District 9 was my fav so far.

Gonna check out this Eli film and avatar

6. Default

Most movies denzel touch become gold.

7. Default

Book of Eli was Good.
    I think Hollywood has finally figured it out now.
    They can turn game adaptations into good movies for once now.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Book of Eli was Good.
    I think Hollywood has finally figured it out now.
    They can turn game adaptations into good movies for once now.
    huh? book of eli wasn't based on any game. you could say it's like the fallout serious... but the only link between that claim is the fact there both post apocalyptic.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    huh? book of eli wasn't based on any game. you could say it's like the fallout serious... but the only link between that claim is the fact there both post apocalyptic.
    Thats what i mean you cant tell me they didnt take the ideas from the game. but added there own story behind it.

Same went for Zombie land, almost ever movie that tries to mimic a game ends up horrible but if holywood takes the fundamental ideas behind some of the games they can be good movies

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Thats what i mean you cant tell me they didnt take the ideas from the game. but added there own story behind it.

Same went for Zombie land, almost ever movie that tries to mimic a game ends up horrible but if holywood takes the fundamental ideas behind some of the games they can be good movies
    actually it's the other way around. book of eli you can claim came from Mad Max

and resident evil and all that shit you could say came from evil dead, night of the living dead, white zombie... etc.

zombies and post apocalyptic scenarios were around long before they were ever games.

and both the book of eli and zombie land have NOTHING to do with any resident evil or the fallout games.
    Last edited by maynard; 02-02-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy