Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: !zspawn problem

1. Default !zspawn problem

Okay, so I am currently on bumfight, and a specific admin is disconnecting and then reconnecting with full health in order to keep from dying and attempt to turn the humans in the rafters.

This seems like it would qualify as being against the rules as it is virtually the same thing as either using !ztele or disconnecting to avoid getting tagged.

2. Default

This is an exploit that should probably be fixed before a large majority of the people start doing it..

That would make this the second exploit to come from enabling !zspawn. Some like it, but most don't.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 01-17-2010 at 01:59 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Yeah, i'll stop.

It wasn't just cause I didn't wanna be killed, it was because every other zombie other than me wasn't trying to get you faggots on the rail.

Since nobody else wanted to fucking do anything, i thought i'd do it myself.

But in all seriousness, !zspawn needs to be taken out.

4. Default

This happened long ago and was the reason it was disabled. It isn't only Oasis, but also many others including myself who do this. There are no rules against it though it is an abuseable feature.

How the hell is it like !ztele'ing (rules) or avoiding getting tagged(rules)?
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    This happened long ago and was the reason it was disabled. It isn't only Oasis, but also many others including myself who do this. There are no rules against it though it is an abuseable feature.

Seriously, this is nothing like !zteleing or moving to spec before getting tagged...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post

It can be used in order to keep from getting killed.

Just like !ztele is use to avoid getting tag.

Same dealio.

7. Default

Except... It's not the same.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Yeah it needs to be removed, holy dart does it alot and it prevents people from hiding from the zombies succesfully Like I used to do.

that and the round timer needs to be fixed so that it ends at zero and not 10 seconds after.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Yeah it needs to be removed, holy dart does it alot and it prevents people from hiding from the zombies succesfully Like I used to do.

that and the round timer needs to be fixed so that it ends at zero and not 10 seconds after.
    Same dealio happened with me and Oonyx...

Back With A New Suggestion
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Same dealio happened with me and Oonyx...

Back With A New Suggestion
    Except you failed to show actual EVIDENCE that he REJOINED to SPECIFICALLY tag you.

Moving on, yes !zspawn needs to go. +1.