Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gungame FUBAR

1. Default

It actually looks like something I'd like to play with. I have an old blade server here maybe I'll load up a local copy of CS:S and play with it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No but the language is very similar and the method calls and construction are the same. Also you do not need; as it will still prase line by line but manny sm coders like be still put them in. Here look at my tracer plugin for example:

You should notice that array usage is basically identical. You can use it the same way like new array[3] = {object,object2,object3}; if you want. However strings are handled in a way that still confuses me a bit. It looks like you can not really create an array of stings and that if you do you need a special method converter. Also when you make strings you must define the length like new String:mystring[256]; creates a 256byt string.
    well, it looks actually like a fusion between c++ and java. you're right, the methods are identical to how you'd handle it in java, but the header section (the #includes and such) are straight from c++. about the string arrays, do arraylists exist in this language? they're so much easier to use and manipulate than arrays.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

That is why in other posts I have made I refer to it as java but in c++.

4. Default

well would an arraylist work?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?