Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: getting tagged on purpose

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    I can do whatever the fuck I want.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    It was me, and i usually don't tag people either. But some dick would always shoot me at the end.
    Don't get tagged on purpose. I have it happen to me all the time and it is really is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    not sure about everyone else but jumping to the end to hit the button seems like prenuking..... and its not so much that even its just waiting to get tagged instead of actually trying to survive which is the purpose of zombie mod
    Actually, there is no button. You just walk up and it sets the nuke off. Why are we talking about ATIX?..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I think you guys missed the mark on the compliant. There's nothing wrong with someone staying in spawn to get tagged if they want to be a zombie, but to do so in order to exploit a glitch in the map is something entirely different.

In that respect it does have some similarity to the ATIX Helicopter issue, where the player will choose a specific zombie class to glitch their way ahead of the humans (and set off the nuke). On ATIX it's a poison, while on rooftop it's a predator.

So, Oasis is right that no one should get on his case for getting tagged on purpose in spawn, but if he's only doing it to get over an invisible wall for an unintended shortcut than he's clearing breaking V.1.B.

3. Default

Humans are able to surf to the end as well, and I'm assuming that's what he's doing in order to get to the end faster than intended. Anyone who can run as fast as a human (i.e. not deformeds and poisons) can easily surf to get an advantage.

Unless he's doing it another way. Then it would depend entirely on the other way.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    No.

Actually, there is no button. You just walk up and it sets the nuke off. Why are we talking about ATIX?..

James i was looking more at the prenuke factor maybe im just reading that rule wrong but prenuking is still not allowed if any non admin did it they would be banned

5. Default

Hey tard, instead of complaining, why didn't you own his ass back? No rules are being broken and guess what, you can do the exact same thing... BEFORE HE DOES as a human! If he was really pissing you off that bad about it then how about you you fly around the invisible wall then wait and shoot his ass down when he tries to fly over.

He's not doing anything wrong, not breaking rules and this absolutely has no "pre-nuke" angle to it. So please next time you see anyone dong this shit, pone him or ask an admin to turn parachutes off!
    Last edited by anex; 01-18-2010 at 08:42 AM.

6. Default

annex i really didnt have a problem with u but im starting to now if u knew what u were talking about u would know the parachutes are turned off on that map so before u start being a dick u should check things out. he would get tagged right away and jump there before any human got there and start the countdown which is prenuking and ruins the map

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    He would get tagged right away and jump there before any human got there and start the countdown which is prenuking and ruins the map
    Parachutes are off? Then why the hell are you letting him beat you guys to the end? Problem solving. Use it! He beats you to the end because you fail at the map. Thats not his problem. His goal is to stop you. I would say he did a pretty good job.

Its not prenuking when it takes two min before the final doors open and you have more than enough time to go through all the obstacles. I have seen instances where zombies have beaten the humans up there and they were able to kill the zombie and win the round. Why can't you?

Anex oasis is using a secret to teleport to the end.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Then its part of the map and legit.

10. Default

Sorry, I misunderstood. (It was late..)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.