Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: getting tagged on purpose

1. Default

if its legit than your saying prenuking on other maps by poison's jumping up to the place is legit in your reasoning

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    if its legit than your saying prenuking on other maps by poison's jumping up to the place is legit in your reasoning
    Only if its legit. Is poisons jumping to nuke on atix legit? No because it was not intentional on the side of the map maker(s). Also let me make this clear to you. You cannot prenuke on Rooftop. It is impossible.

Really dude you need to quit crying about how you got owned on rooftop.

3. Default

so starting the countdown before any humans can get there is not prenuking?

Also i dont believe it was intentional of the map maker looks more like crappy walls

And third i dont care if i die on zm its just a map that humans should be able to defend but if zombies get there first its not even possible

4. Default

This map was not designed to play with the bullshit that is in the IBIS ZM server. This includes fasts, poisons, parachutes etc. Parachutes are disabled in this map so mentioning it is useless. However, a fast zombie can strafe through the glitch that was not intended for ANYONE to get through. So really if your going to exploit this map the way certain people have been doing it then either; A. Remove it or B. Do exactly what the people who whine about fasts on escape maps and ban the fast on this map.

The creator of his maps has stated half his maps are not designed for the type of ZM IBIS has. It was designed for classic ZM
    Last edited by loka; 01-18-2010 at 04:15 PM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Thug Aim.
    Last edited by Oasis; 01-18-2010 at 06:07 PM.

6. Default

FFUUCCKK I lost!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    looks to me as if tj was just suggesting a change and not bashing oasis. way to look ignorant, oasis.
    necro much?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    necro much?
    i'd like to ask you the same question

haha not sure how this got in the new threads list, that's the only reason i had my original reply. thanks jip for bringing to my attention the age of this thread.