Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: jonathon telling people to disobey admins

1. Default jonathon telling people to disobey admins

jonathon the butt pirate is telling people that they do not have to listen to admins because admins can not do anything if they break the race limits.

i keep trying to tell john not to tell people that because some people might get banned for being wrongly informed but he just continues on and talks shit about myself and possibly other.

he then would just have a completely one sided argument with himself and people around him trying to convince everyone that hes right.

hes done it before and has been muted for hours on end because of the way he argue's i believe it was emo who i last saw mute him

also he is claiming that tj and another admin who's name begins with an M told him that he could.

if anyone gets banned for not switching races after being told to do so it might be because of this

2. Default

hes a short demo i recorded just for the proof that he was saying that ( at the end someone and i started joking about naming the seven dwarves and santa's raindeer)

http://www.filefront.com/15969753/jonathon.dem

3. Default

not exactly sure what world john is living in. but if an admin sees like 4 vegas on, or any class that's 1 or 2 per team, and they ask some people 2 change, more so when they know for a fact they wern't the class first, and you disagree, that does warrant a temp ban, just as it always has. obviously a kick would come into play first. but if you continue 2 disregard the admin and ignore him, then you would be temp removed from the server. if admins are trying 2 regulate the server and keep it fair and fun for every 1, and you're telling the public they don't have 2 switch when they infact do, well, don't be surprised when ya get bannd.

not sure wtf you're going on about in the demo "I get my facts from the forums" apparently you havn't read the overall ibis rules.

no 1 listen 2 john, he's a meat head trying 2 cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    WCS Rules

9. Respect classes that are 1 per team, do not double stack these classes.
    Last edited by maynard; 03-29-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

it seems to me he's been doing this shit for a while
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 03-29-2010 at 06:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Ah yes I remember this guy. I definitely have muted him before for spewing crap over the mic, he's a moron and a half.

6. Default

He's using the account that that dumb bitch Cathy gave to him

7. Default

so hes been doing this for awhile

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    He's using the account that that dumb bitch Cathy gave to him
    ...why would he need another account?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

It should duelly be noted that people in the end ar responsible, not for what others tell them to do... but on what individually they chose to do... Anyone can ignore another player, mute another player and even elect to listen to what another player says...

We as admins gerenally take care of people such as Jonathon, when we are on with them... but in the end the choices one makes is individual... Be responsible for your own actions and you will be held accountable for just them actions... we don't like to punish someone else for anothers behvior... so be the responsible party, and do what you know is right... if you are unsure about something... ask someone with experience (an admin, like Maynard, acolyte_to_jippity, Emo and myself who is generally always nearby), otherwise if you can't find an Admin, do not do it...!!!

REMEMBER: You are responsible for any and all actions you take, do or decide to do, not the trouble makers like Jonathon... (cuz he will get his in the end for his own choices)...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    ask someone with experience (an admin, like Maynard, acolyte_to_jippity, Emo and myself who is generally always nearby),
    :SNIFF:

i, i don't know what to say. thank you rogue

edit: oh, and several of us can get an admin pretty easily, i know mag and myself have plenty of them in steam Friends so...