Thread: unban me plz

1. Angry unban me plz

ill stop wat evry i was doing
    even though it wasnt that big of a deal
    and i guess i was warned but i do not recal it and maybe a admin could of warned me again cause i dont remember the first time

2. Default

Eng·lish (ngglsh)
    adj.
    1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture.
    2. Of or relating to the English language.
    n.
    1. (used with a pl. verb) The people of England.
    a. The West Germanic language of England, the United States, and other countries that are or have been under English influence or control.
    b. The English language of a particular time, region, person, or group of persons: American English.
    3. A translation into or an equivalent in the English language.
    4. A course or individual class in the study of English language, literature, or composition.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Eng·lish (ngglsh)
    adj.
    1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture.
    2. Of or relating to the English language.
    n.
    1. (used with a pl. verb) The people of England.
    a. The West Germanic language of England, the United States, and other countries that are or have been under English influence or control.
    b. The English language of a particular time, region, person, or group of persons: American English.
    3. A translation into or an equivalent in the English language.
    4. A course or individual class in the study of English language, literature, or composition.
    Lol... Christmas FTW

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrod View Post
    ill stop wat evry i was doing
    even though it wasnt that big of a deal
    and i guess i was warned but i do not recal it and maybe a admin could of warned me again cause i dont remember the first time
    dude mrblackismrwhite what happened to you??

you used to be a great player who played by the rules and now your acting like a jackass in ZM.

an admin doesn't need to warn you twice if your breaking a rule. once is enough, its up to you to stop doing what ever it is your doing.

don't do it again and your fine.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    dude mrblackismrwhite what happened to you??

you used to be a great player who played by the rules and now your acting like a jackass in ZM.

an admin doesn't need to warn you twice if your breaking a rule. once is enough, its up to you to stop doing what ever it is your doing.

don't do it again and your fine.
    He was warned on a different day by me. I don't know if Alex warned him or not.

It was only a day ban, he'll be back in action tomorrow unless Alex decides otherwise.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.