Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mr.BlackIsMr.White App!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    I've seen ZERO say himself there was no proper format.

So I apologise if I saw wrong.
    I'm going 2 have 2 agree with whyt here.... ive seen and been around countless guilds/clans/community's in my time gaming.... more so due 2 the 7 years of mmo use... but back 2 my point.... every single serious community or clan/guild ive ever seen has the EXACT same format as we have been using for APP's. when you apply 2 a serious community or clan you personalize your app so every 1 can get a feeling as 2 who you are. just saying "hey I wana join and i play ZM" will not get you anywhere... it also doesn't let people who don't play ZM figure out who you are.

I agree with whyt 100%. and if there is no rule that says you have 2 follow the format EVERY 1 else has... then it should really just be common sense.

would you go apply 2 a job and hand in a resume that says "I want 2 work here, get back 2 me" hell no.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Internet is serious fucking business, guys.

3. Default

No need to double post an apology. Its accepted and now we're aware that it has to be proper format.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Yes there is a proper format. Zero created the first application format years ago, but it has been changed since then. Toasties please don't speak on clan issues you have no knowledge of.

I like titties in the sig btw.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    No need to double post an apology. Its accepted and now we're aware that it has to be proper format.
    even thought it was quoted, it was still missed, hence why I felt the need to restate.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    even thought it was quoted, it was still missed, hence why I felt the need to restate.
    Fair enough. Carry on.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Fair enough. Carry on.
    I don't even think mr.blackismr.white is taking this serious. he hasn't even fixed his app yet.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

When is he serious about anything?