Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mr.BlackIsMr.White App!

1. Post Mr.BlackIsMr.White App!

hey im mr.black i want to be in the ibis clan and i think that i should because i have been always like a admin on the zm server and would help with problems if requested and or if i notice them

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrod View Post
    hey im mr.black i want to be in the ibis clan and i think that i should because i have been always like a admin on the zm server and would help with problems if requested and or if i notice them
    dude redo your app in the proper format.

if you don't know what the proper format is look at the apps of those that have been accepted.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrod View Post
    lmfao.....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

even ZERO has said there is no proper format.

Just what people have been using is what someone made up a long time ago.

Good luck!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    even ZERO has said there is no proper format.

Just what people have been using is what someone made up a long time ago.

Good luck!
    yes, that may be the case but I can assure you looking back on all the apps of people that have been accepted.

no one has gotten in without there app being in that format.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Mr. Black is always entertaining to watch. He's been around as long as I can remember.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

I have to be honest.. I thought Mr. White would have a stronger grasp on the English language than this.

Either way.. +1 - Mr. White is a great player and is always a pleasure to have in my games.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

8. Default

there is a proper format to make if you are going to get accepted into ibis

then there is a proper format for a fail boat app

9. Default

Yes there is a proper format. Zero created the first application format years ago, but it has been changed since then. Toasties please don't speak on clan issues you have no knowledge of.

I like titties in the sig btw.
    -MBP

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Yes there is a proper format. Zero created the first application format years ago, but it has been changed since then. Toasties please don't speak on clan issues you have no knowledge of.

I like titties in the sig btw.
    I've seen ZERO say himself there was no proper format.

So I apologise if I saw wrong.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley