Thread: GunGame Suspicion

Default GunGame Suspicion

This was recently brought to my attention...It didn't occur to me until now.

Last night when I was playing GG, it was not lagging until FallenParrot (STEAM_0:0:11878242) came in.

He was not in GG when I joined today, and it crashed once before I got in, but when he joined, it won't stop crashing.

Constant lag, and constant crash.

I'm not pointing fingers, but this just doesn't seem right...

Numerous people have commented on this.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

2. Default

I have played with FallenParrot and I do not recall the problems, I wasnt paying attention though to who was in or the such, but when I played with him I dont remember him causing any problems...

GG has just been having ALOT of problems recently, IDK if Zero has fixed this or not (he said in game he knows about this problem) but knifes arnt working how they should, no level loss or FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I have played with FallenParrot and I do not recall the problems, I wasnt paying attention though to who was in or the such, but when I played with him I dont remember him causing any problems...

GG has just been having ALOT of problems recently, IDK if Zero has fixed this or not (he said in game he knows about this problem) but knifes arnt working how they should, no level loss or FF.
    I concur
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

If you read the thread ZERO made, ladies and gents, it says he deactivated those topics in the knife category, and yes...he is doing what he can to fix it ASAP. Just read the thread.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]