Thread: So I sold my soul to the devil

1. Default So I sold my soul to the devil

And its getting me a sick job for 10/hr starting pay driving one of these!

2. Default

All your soul belongs to us.

Also, looks fun.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Certainty looks like an interesting job, Hopefully you have your heavy equipment licence while operating one of those things..

Good pay

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

4. Default

Are you going into forestry/arboriculture?

I can help... Attachment 1275

Good luck with the job Looks awesome.
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 04-08-2010 at 10:37 AM.

5. Default

If you are willing to help walter, you seriously have some work cut out for you.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    If you are willing to help walter, you seriously have some work cut out for you.
    If I had a way of getting over there, I would be more than willing.

What are they doing? Looks like a land-clearing operation...

I just have to get a gasket for my PM610, and then I'll have 3 large saws ready for work.

7. Default

Lmao I don't need a equipment liscence to run the skidder.

And walter, you're need one hell of a chain if you want me to cut ur pubes with that XD

8. Default

If there is ever a demolitions job, do it. You get to keep all the copper and aluminum and can sell it for a really good price.

9. Default

I tried to sell my soul to the devil once... He said i needed something more of a down payment on my soul just in case he decides not to accept me in hell because of my insanity... so at least it wouldn;t be a total loss for him..

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone