Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Barricading on 4 Corners ZM

1. Default Barricading on 4 Corners ZM

I was threatened with a ban for barricading the front door of the blue tower on 4 corners. The admin was trying to make the assertion that it's like a vent.

I tried my best to ignore them, but I'd liked the issue settled before they try it again.

Is using the soda machines on the first floor of the blue tower to barricade the sliding door against any rule? If so, why?

2. Default

When did this happen?

And who was the admin?

I know we just played 4corners, so upon reading your post and the time I was concerned you were talking about me but I didn't see you in there. Regardless, as far as I know it's completely alright to do. And since there actually is no rule concerning cades in vents, it's doubly alright.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

There is no rule against it.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Masta speaks the truth, there is no rule against it.

5. Default

Get your story straightened out.

You weren't threatened for barricading there. I asked you a simple question: Did you allow barricading in vents?

It is a rule Mallissin, (Using methods to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you) but it's up to the admins to figure out which spots are too incredibly cheap. Though I wasn't going to take any actions against you, I wanted to know if you were going against what you previously enforced.

Never once did I say I would kick, freeze, or ban you for cading in there. I said I would ban you for disrespecting me, Dart, and I believe another admin that asked you because you wouldn't answer the simple question.

We ask you a yes or no question, and you refuse to answer us over and over again. The place you were cading (a place I first thought of to my knowledge, and deemed too cheap shortly after) was pretty much impossible to break into.

You replied "Why does my opinion matter?" That's 4 words more than what you needed to say. Later on you also said "Well every barricade you make is impossible." Yeah, I'll agree with you. It usually happens when you aren't ignoring things.

So, I'll ask again: Did you allow barricading in vents when you were an admin? Answer this, and the entire issue is resolved.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 01-18-2010 at 11:46 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Vent cading is sooo cheap... Especially in that bathroom you were in yesterday James... The blue tower cade at doors is able to be broken with enough deformed's and some good teamwork... something that has been lacking from most who are zombies. I remember the times we could bust 99% of cades with a good zombie train... good times,but years ago... *sad* lol.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Vent cading is sooo cheap... Especially in that bathroom you were in yesterday James... The blue tower cade at doors is able to be broken with enough deformed's and some good teamwork... something that has been lacking from most who are zombies. I remember the times we could bust 99% of cades with a good zombie train... good times,but years ago... *sad* lol.
    Lol yeah. All I had in that bathroom though was a vending machine and couch in the front, the vent had a trashcan to prevent you guys from killing me from behind. I can't watch two places at once unfortunately. If Hobo and a few of the other regulars were there, I would have been doomed.

But anyways, It's impossible if done right, but regardless of that I wasn't going to do anything to him for cading there, all I wanted him to do was answer a yes or no question.

Mallissin has been confronted by more people than just myself who have tried to sort things out with him, (Let me remind you Mallissin, of the time I asked you 3 times on the forums to tell me what's wrong with ZM other than the lag, but you decided to do nothing but moan, complain, and disrespect without even naming a single specific problem. Vlad has tried the same thing as well, and yielded the same result.) but regardless of that he simply does not comply, avoiding the issues entirely most of the time. In fact, I'm surprised he even posted this thread.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 01-18-2010 at 03:33 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

There were 4 or 5 people in there, If 2 can't handle the vent that is sad... But from what I've seen lately 3 or 4 can't handle a single vent opening. Quite sad.

Fast zombies on most escape maps. There's a problem that should be dealt with and has been talked about for years.

Parachutes suck! But that's just my opinion. Cade breaking as a zombie without parachutes enabled was much more fun and probable. The gravity difference really does screw somethings up when trying to destroy a cade.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

I was talking about the first time I went there when I was alone, not the second time. The second time one of the zombies got smart enough to knock over the vending machine from the side, but me and Rezel fixed the cade while defending.

Is this also that day that I was in there, on 4 corners, and James and I were spec'ing?

he was beyond incredibly rude to James.

So Mal, stop lying.

Quit whining.

And play the fucking game.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley