Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gg server up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    TEST SERVER UP: 208.43.70.233:27016

This is the same as the current gg server but at port 27016
    You're a god amongst men. Oh and God bless you for doing what you do. Most people don't realize the pittance you receive for admin privileges and reserve slots don't come close to paying for the bandwidth, equipment and hours you put in, and all the while these clowns scream "Where's our admin money going" when in reality the $11 a month should be thought of as more of a 'thank you for the kickass community, clan, and servers.'

Anyhow, that's my $.02. Thx

2. Default

A few bugs but that's to be expected. Panda and Acolyte, and Mag can tell you. I remember that the deaths don't register and a few others. Ran smooth tho when I was there but there were only a few of us.

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

panda nabbed a demo about the knif fights at end of round, they don't take a level from loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    panda nabbed a demo about the knif fights at end of round, they don't take a level from loser.

It does take levels. It will tell you that it will not take a level from anybody on level 5 or below. Unless this is a new problem that we didn't figure out earlier..
    Fear is a Liar.

5. Default

That was fixed it was a simple cvar change. All the bugs have now been fixed we will go live soon.

6. Default

Server LIVE

7. Default

Seems to be working flawlessly. Saw no choke or loss when we got up to around 10-12 people after you went to bed.

A lot of people liked the fact there are no deaths shown anymore, but I noticed newcomers late in the round still start at para? I seem to remember newcomers would start at a higher level depending on where the average level was when they entered. Was this removed or is the script on your pile to convert? It seemed to make the maps take a lot longer without it.

wait...deaths arent going to be shown anymore? I think that's stupid. I'd like to know how I am actually doing when I play haha.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

9. Default

yeah, deaths really should be shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Just noticed a few things just by playing the last 3 maps ZERO:

1. Tracers are off. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. If you switch from burst fire back to standard, they don't work at all.

2. Mapvotes still aren't coming up. Played through 2 full maps without getting a random map vote.

3. Deaths still aren't showing. And so far, everyone I have played with says this is very annoying and that they should show.

I'll update some more once I play some more.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]