View Poll Results: Unban Jonathan Teh Butt Pirate?!?!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • F YA DOOD

7 77.78%
  • WOOT YA

0 0%
  • YOU GOT BANNED? LET ME HELP YOU OUT BRO! UNBAN HIM!

2 22.22%
  • YAAAAAAAAAAA

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan - January 18, 2010 : (About) 6:50 PM

1. Default Oh yeah

And I started playing on the ibis servers I think when I got the game, so that is why I have unnamed, I have been playing for a long time, or maybe it wasn't me but another Butt Pirate! OH NO WE ARE TAKING OVER!

2. Default

meh, it's nice not having you mic spam.

EDIT

I wasn't the 1 that bannd you. wasn't on when it happnd.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default meh

Meh, I dunno, I don't mic spam, I just talk, I don't spam soundboards or anything, but I gotta go beddy bye now, so night and I hope I get unbanned lol,
    and I still don't know why it said I had so many times played with unnamed as my name, I have had Jonathan Teh Butt Pirate as my name until a few days ago for years. Oh well.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Meh, I dunno, I don't mic spam, I just talk, I don't spam soundboards or anything, but I gotta go beddy bye now, so night and I hope I get unbanned lol,
    and I still don't know why it said I had so many times played with unnamed as my name, I have had Jonathan Teh Butt Pirate as my name until a few days ago for years. Oh well.
    no... don't come here and try and fucking lie. today alone, I had 3 times that I just about muted your ass for saying the exact same shit into the microphone over and over and over and over. don't come around here claiming shit that's not true. when you say the same word in the mic for 50 seconds strait, even when other ppl are trying 2 talk about in-game play, you're mic spamming.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    no... don't come here and try and fucking lie. today alone, I had 3 times that I just about muted your ass for saying the exact same shit into the microphone over and over and over and over. don't come around here claiming shit that's not true. when you say the same word in the mic for 50 seconds strait, even when other ppl are trying 2 talk about in-game play, you're mic spamming.
    wow chill out.

6. Default Maynard.

I don't know why you are trying to be like that. But I am not going to try and argue so I look like I should be kept banned, <3.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    wow chill out.
    I'm in no mood for lies.

sadly he doesn't deserve the ban he got. Mic spammers/imature kids acting like idiots on the mic is the number 1 way 2 piss me off. I rather have 2 record a hacker and come on here and upload it and report the bs then listen 2 someone mic spam and act like an idiot for hours on end over the microphone.

EDIT

no you shouldn't be kept bannd, it's not a legit ban, I follow the rules.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I'm in no mood for lies.

sadly he doesn't deserve the ban he got. Mic spammers/imature kids acting like idiots on the mic is the number 1 way 2 piss me off. I rather have 2 record a hacker and come on here and upload it and report the bs then listen 2 someone mic spam and act like an idiot for hours on end over the microphone.

EDIT

no you shouldn't be kept bannd, it's not a legit ban, I follow the rules.
    you dont have to have the "edit" in your post... do you? i dont know... if you dont... dont put it in lol. instead... put PS, its a bit more fashionable lmao.

P.S. UNBAN HIM !! QQ

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you dont have to have the "edit" in your post... do you? i dont know... if you dont... dont put it in lol. instead... put PS, its a bit more fashionable lmao.
    it wasn't a PS. by the time I typed it, he replied 2 something I said prior. when I do something, it's generally for a reason.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

it wasn't a PS. by the time I typed it, he replied 2 something I said prior. when I do something, it's generally for a reason.
    hmm... sounds squirley.