View Poll Results: Unban Jonathan Teh Butt Pirate?!?!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • F YA DOOD

7 77.78%
  • WOOT YA

0 0%
  • YOU GOT BANNED? LET ME HELP YOU OUT BRO! UNBAN HIM!

2 22.22%
  • YAAAAAAAAAAA

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Jonathan - January 18, 2010 : (About) 6:50 PM

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    alright, maybe i wasnt the one who banned him... BUT... if you take a bycile pump, and leave it out side over night...
    I'll steal it! I'm Puerto Rican yo. You can't leave shit outside or I'll snatch that shit up!

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I'll steal it! I'm Puerto Rican yo. You can't leave shit outside or I'll snatch that shit up!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    My business partner is Puerto Rican also and he pulls that card all the time. That and he warns it's best not to piss him off cuz he'll cut you lol.

4. Default

i thought he said he was auto-banned or spamming a command?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

There isn't much any of us can do about unbanning him, so I'm going to close this until Zero can take a look.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Unbanned