Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Walter

1. Default Walter

Dennis seems to be a raged ban-happy admin. There've been other incidences where he's banned people unjustly.

But that's another matter.
    Totally false! I have MAYBE banned people to the tune that you can count on one hand...

NFC what you're talking about, I hear more dergatory BS about you than anything to do with me...

Anyway, not that it's any of your business but he got a 2 hour ban for aimbotting and I told the GG crew when they asked why.

So Walter, until further notice I suggest that you leave the administrative side of this forum to those that actually manage it and stay the hell out of my business.

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

Do not worry I know that your not ban happy and that is what matters lol

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Totally false! I have MAYBE banned people to the tune that you can count on one hand...

NFC what you're talking about, I hear more dergatory BS about you than anything to do with me...

Anyway, not that it's any of your business but he got a 2 hour ban for aimbotting and I told the GG crew when they asked why.

So Walter, until further notice I suggest that you leave the administrative side of this forum to those that actually manage it and stay the hell out of my business.

Sorry, but when you start banning regulars, then it becomes my business.

No disrespect, but my aim (and duty as an admin) is to look out for the well-being of the servers and protect the regulars and my friends, and if you're going to have a stick up your ass start banning regulars for bunnyhopping and having fun with names, you're going to get on my bad side.

Learn the rules and get acquainted with the regs before you start dishing out punishments for your interpretation of "hacking" or "disrespect."

Thank you, that is all.

4. Default

Regs don't get special treatment. If Dennis sees a reg breaking the rules then I expect him to punish the violator.
    Walter, who are you to tell other admins that Dennis is going to be on your bad side. Who cares if he is...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Regs don't get special treatment. If Dennis sees a reg breaking the rules then I expect him to punish the violator.
    Walter, who are you to tell other admins that Dennis is going to be on your bad side. Who cares if he is...
    I was about to say something like that.

There comes a line that you can't allow people to pass, no matter what position they be in. Take the regular Tasty Cakes for an example. Despite being a regular, and a friend, he was zteleing from zombies the other day. Freezing him got me a response fairly quickly, but those who don't respond, probably aren't going to learn.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

He's falsely banned people before. Case in point: chase ! for "speedhacking."

And another thing, "2 hour ban for aimbotting " <- NOBODY gets a 2 hour ban for this. This is a PERMANENT BAN. Record a demo, consult with other admins (if they're on the server), and issue a perma. Seems to me like he's not following protocol.

7. Default

OMG Walter Ban for AimBoting really !?!? WTF Denis !!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    OMG Walter Ban for AimBoting really !?!? WTF Denis !!!
    swing and a miss.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

We regulars should not get special treatment, being more lenient maybe but by no means should we get special treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

if anything regs should be in for more harsh punishment for wrong doing in the server... they are regs, they know the rules. at least the randoms can claim that they didnt know and its a possibility...

as for the 2 hour ban of a hacker, yea it was incorrect... but i bet dennis will demo and perm all hackers he comes across from this point on.

the whole chase thing, dennis's standpoint isn't the wrong one. just because they are a reg dosn't mean they can't/don't hack. besides, what admin has never had a ban overturned for one reason or another.

walter, don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

you both are good admins that aid this community greatly. quit fighting each other and go keep the servers clean.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton