Thread: Admin help on GG server plz

1. Default Admin help on GG server plz

Seriously racist shit going on. Đ√ -Dogweazal- and extreme were dropping the N bomb and instead of 'Player on Knife Level' they're saying 'N****r on welfare' over and over. I asked them to knock it off bc it's extremely offensive to me and of course they just giggled like a bunch of 10 year olds.

*DEAD* extreme : nigger is on nade level
    *DEAD* Special_K : in short...no

That's a cut from it after I asked them to stop. Special_K as you can see was egging it on, and extreme typed it, but Đ√ -Dogweazal- was saying it over and over and just generally being a racist assclown.

Did an admin take care of this?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    Did an admin take care of this?
    I bailed after 15 - 30 minutes. They're regulars, they should be talked to.

I'll talk to DogWeazal next time I see him. I've never had a problem with him or racism in the past but I will make sure he is aware of the rules.

Thanks.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

5. Default

Yeah he's generally a cool kid, not sure what his problem was. Maybe he just didn't feel like he needed to stop on behalf of the new guy or something.

6. Default

dogweazle's an idiot.

this doesn't suprise me at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Dogweazel can get annoying.

I, too, will talk to him next time I see him.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

I spoke with Dogweazel about 5 minutes ago in Vent and he actually repeated what another said although it in itself was/is wrong. I asked him to kindly refrain from any racial slurs even if a repetition of another as it's not tolerated on IBIS servers and he said he would comply and that he was sorry.

He would come and post here and probaably will once he gets a new keyboard as his is messed up a bit but wanted all to know that he is fully aware and did apologize.

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

That'd be cool, he's alright I'd like to see him in the forums.