Thread: Was just Steam Gifted Global Agenda..

1. Default Was just Steam Gifted Global Agenda..

..and so I'm installing now and will be giving it a whirl. Has anyone else followed it and is anyone else interested in giving it a go? I'd love to get a group of us to pwnface if the game is worth a shite.

http://www.globalagendagame.com/

looks cool but i'm on a MAC. :-) and I don't think my software has re-scripted that game yet to make it run on a MAC.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    looks cool but i'm on a MAC. :-) and I don't think my software has re-scripted that game yet to make it run on a MAC.
    I love Macs. Shit, I just love computers lol. I love PC's for their ability to do anything I tell them with ease, I love Macs for being so friggin sexy and stable, and I love *nix for making me work twice as hard to achieve the same result while looking cooler.
    Last edited by su - root; 01-19-2010 at 08:30 AM. Reason: R. Kelly: I believe I can spell..

4. Default

nobody likes me enough to git me anything. plus i don't have time w/ school and all
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Looks interesting.

6. Default

looks great, but i don't have the money to buy it the first time or subscribe afterwards.

oh well
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    looks great, but i don't have the money to buy it the first time or subscribe afterwards.

oh well
    Maybe when it drops in price? As far as a sub, you don't have to. You can play PVE and PVP matches without paying for a sub. The MMO layer is like a world domination by faction piece. You create a faction with friends and take and hold portions of the world. Video card will be in today I'll give you my verdict.

8. Default

aw i would get it if my system specs were at least decent but looks amazing with the unreal engine

9. Default

My temporary machine is nothing special (core2duo 3.0ghz with 4gb ddr2800, 80gb ssd, 9500gt 1gb) and I'm gonna give it a whirl lol. Like I said, I'll post a review from a FPS point of view.

10. Default

my laptop could run it no sweat. only weak part is my video card, but it does list Radeon HD 3000 series and i have a Mobility Radeon HD 3650, so that chould work out. the 15 gb space is a bit steep i'll admit