Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best Fails of 2009

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    wasn't actually a shop lifter Lol... it was for some show in the UK that's like punked.. and that dude thought it was real and is a kick boxer, so he laid him out Lol. I personally think that makes it even funnier.
    I've seen people scream "Help, someone stole my purse!" But no one ever seems to do anything about it, so +1 to that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    The word fail is extremely overused. It's fucking lame hearing it all day at school, this just contributes to the faggotry. Man... why 4chan, why?
    +1 to you too. Pwnda is so much better.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

lmao good shit gunz.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    LOL...you sure have some unhealthy obsession with Walter...first the picture now this. <- wtf is this icon?
    My husband made the picture, not a lot of people saw it so it was re-posted by me. Walter is always talking about chainsaws so that was my comment for the video. and the bed he posted in the other thread was lol. Can I help it he's one of the strangest people on the forums?

As for an "unhealthy obsession" if that was for anyone it would be Loka, she's hot shit.

And you're right, that is a strange icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Can I help it he's one of the strangest people on the forums?
    Yes, yes you can!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post

As for an "unhealthy obsession" if that was for anyone it would be Loka, she's hot shit.

Like heavy says... "Kiss me"

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Like heavy says... "Kiss me"

I haz happie.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."