Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: i feel so dirty

1. Default

huh.

don't really care.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    In Massachusetts you already have government mandated healthcare, and in fact, the system that your state has in place is more progressive than the one on the senate floor at the moment.
    Actually... our health care system is crappy. The republican who implemented it has more holes then to what to do with it. it has piss poor spending to it, and the bill that is in place at the senate has more fiscal responsibility than the one that Massachusetts was so hesitant to pass. Funny Scott Brown approved that bill, but will deny this one based on the fact that it came from a democrat, which is really flip flop. It's why I don't have state COBRA and I am uninsured at the moment. I'm telling Massachusetts to suck it because I don't care if I get sick or not.

But either way, if the republican wins it's essentially Massachusetts telling the rest of the country "suck it bitches."
    Exactly. Suck it

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    huh.

don't really care.
    if your parents pay for your health care or have school based health care... then yea you shouldn't care

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Actually... our health care system is crappy. The republican who implemented it has more holes then to what to do with it. it has piss poor spending to it, and the bill that is in place at the senate has more fiscal responsibility than the one that Massachusetts was so hesitant to pass. Funny Scott Brown approved that bill, but will deny this one based on the fact that it came from a democrat, which is really flip flop. It's why I don't have state COBRA and I am uninsured at the moment. I'm telling Massachusetts to suck it because I don't care if I get sick or not.

Exactly. Suck it
    If the Democratic candidate wasn't awful at campaigning and could pull her head out of her ass it would be a no brainier. Obama carried Massachusetts by 26 points in the election. WTF people.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

5. Default

If the Democratic candidate wasn't awful at campaigning and could pull her head out of her ass it would be a no brainier. Obama carried Massachusetts by 26 points in the election. WTF people.
    Martha Coakley is a dumb bitch, and she's a lawyer. Those people are such good liars... ITS PATHOLOGICAL
    She's a good attorney general... just don't want her anywhere near Washington.

มวยไทย

6. Default

Martha Coakley is a dumb bitch, and she's a lawyer. Those people are such good liars... ITS PATHOLOGICAL
    In 1995 lawyers constituted 43% of the total seats in the house and senate. I don't think it's so crazy to have the people who pass the laws be lawyers. What I don't like are lobbyists.

I know it's a 15 year old figure, but it's difficult to find up-to-date info on segment breakdowns within congress.

EDIT -- today it's 36% or 162 out of 441

7. Default

In 1995 lawyers constituted 43% of the total seats in the house and senate. I don't think it's so crazy to have the people who pass the laws be lawyers. What I don't like are lobbyists.

I know it's a 15 year old figure, but it's difficult to find up-to-date info on segment breakdowns within congress.
    Oh I know about the congress seats are taken majority by lawyers. Hell Kennedy was a lawyer.
    She was walking with *suspense music* CEOs of health care companies!!!! This woman would be the ultimate lobbyist it's sickening.

มวยไทย

8. Default

Oh I know about the congress seats are taken majority by lawyers. Hell Kennedy was a lawyer.
    She was walking with *suspense music* CEOs of health care companies!!!! This woman would be the ultimate lobbyist it's sickening.
    No, loka, that'd be Joe Lieberman.

I wants to kill him with a spoon.

9. Default

HAHAHA! Anything that comes from Connecticut is trash D:

มวยไทย

10. Default

HAHAHA! Anything that comes from Connecticut is trash D:
    /agreed

On a side note I'm kind-of weirded out by the fact that this discussion hasn't degraded into ad homonym attacks.

Good job, Loka.