Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: i feel so dirty

1. Default

Please. I was on a debate team. I speak facts not insults ;]

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

well, seeing as how i don't have a say in the matter, i don't much care. if whichever person who gets elected will block the healthcare reform bill, then wooHoo! if not, i don't see america ending all that soon. we got through carter we can get through obama.

might get fucked up during it, but we'll survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

you know why I don't care about this health bill??

because I have a great health plan with my company and I'm pretty sure the government couldn't give me any of these benefits for the price that I get them at.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

correction itb, you'd get those benefits for free, but then i'd have to pay for them. and loka'd have to pay for them. and maynard, and whyte, and bears, and everyone.

and on the flip side, instead of paying for your benefits, you'd be paying for mine, and loka's, and maynard's, and whyte's, and bears, and everyone's.

you have to remember one important thing: the government has NO money of it's own. any money it wants to spend, on healthcare, on the army, christ on the paint for the white house's fence has to come from somewhere. and it comes from our taxes. so, while the government will be paying for our healthcare, that money will be coming from you and me all the same. only this way, you also are paying for everyone who doesn't pay taxes and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    I don't give a fuck about any election.

Our Government, along with many others, is corrupt and no matter what we do...it's not going to change. That's my take on it.
    +infinity
    my thoughts exactly.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    correction itb, you'd get those benefits for free, but then i'd have to pay for them. and loka'd have to pay for them. and maynard, and whyte, and bears, and everyone.

and on the flip side, instead of paying for your benefits, you'd be paying for mine, and loka's, and maynard's, and whyte's, and bears, and everyone's.

you have to remember one important thing: the government has NO money of it's own. any money it wants to spend, on healthcare, on the army, christ on the paint for the white house's fence has to come from somewhere. and it comes from our taxes. so, while the government will be paying for our healthcare, that money will be coming from you and me all the same. only this way, you also are paying for everyone who doesn't pay taxes and shit.
    I don't work for the government, I work for a corporation and who said anything about getting benefits for free?? I was saying the government can't give me a health plan for the price I pay for mine.

7. Default

The health care your getting now would change everything you're getting at the "private" sector. Hence why people in Massachusetts don't give a fuck about this health care bill to pass. We have enough issues as it is. Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Tufts, Humana, etc etc etc would severely change their coverage half of you guys would then get pissed. So yeah, I would worry. Blue Cross used to cover a ton of things. Once Massachusetts passed their own health care reform, they really cut back on what was covered. So no... your "private" health care would definitely be at stake.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

of course not. they would give you that plan for free!

cough higher taxes fine print cough
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

9. Default

We still couldn't even begin to cover costs with the new system in taxes. 2009 averaged 900 Billion in health costs, with the new reform we "could" have covered 90 billion worth of that in taxes alleviate 1% of total cost. Keep in mind annual rates on health care rises ~7% per year...

I saw some famous politician quotes... my fav...

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    The health care your getting now would change everything you're getting at the "private" sector. Hence why people in Massachusetts don't give a fuck about this health care bill to pass. We have enough issues as it is. Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Tufts, Humana, etc etc etc would severely change their coverage half of you guys would then get pissed. So yeah, I would worry. Blue Cross used to cover a ton of things. Once Massachusetts passed their own health care reform, they really cut back on what was covered. So no... your "private" health care would definitely be at stake.
    well if my company decided to change its health care plan and charge more for it. people would really put into action to burn this mother fucker down lol.