Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PayForYourGas 1/19/10 about 5:15 PM CST

1. Default PayForYourGas 1/19/10 about 5:15 PM CST

Name in Game: PayForYourGas
    Steam-ID: Steam_0:1:12375147
    Who banned you: not sure
    When: about 5:15PM CST
    Where: Zombie mod server (208.43.70.234:27015)
    Why banned: No reason that I know of, slots maybe?

Other/Reason to unban:

I was kicked first with no reason, then kick banned. No reason was given and I wasn't even doing anything. I don't type or talk on mic much...maybe banned for slots?

2. Default

well, you being kicked for someone w/ a reserve slot is possible. was the server full after that? did you recieve a message when you tried to reconnect saying you don't have a reserved slot?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, you being kicked for someone w/ a reserve slot is possible. was the server full after that? did you recieve a message when you tried to reconnect saying you don't have a reserved slot?
    No just joined back up then got kick/banned

I'm unbanned now.

4. Default

Are you blind? Can you not read the NUMEROUS warnings I spew out in ADMIN chat regarding FAST ZOMBIES on Deathstar Escape?

Next time read the chat console and follow instructions you dumbass.

Jesus, it's like I gotta spoon feed toddlers here...

5. Default

The server does not ban people who do not have reserved slots. And I believe it only kicks those with the highest ping.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

WHY ARE YOU BANNING PEOPLE FOR FAST ZOMBIE!???!???!?!?!? EVEN IF ITS FOR 5 FUCKING MINUTES???!?!? What part of rule number 4 in the TOS do you guys not follow? Use your admin for pressing issues then to whine about fast fucking zombies.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Walter did a vote for fast zombies, it won like 19-2 so he asked people to switch class. After a couple of rounds it seemed mostly everyone did except 2 people, him and this guy named billymayes.

Imo fast zombies ruin the "fun" of that map and if an admin spends SEVERAL rounds asking people to switch based of the majority want of the server, then I am glad he kicks people who don't listen.

If walter is "abusing" his admin rights by making the server/map more fun and balanced for everyone except for 1-2 people then perhaps there needs to be a new rule added to the "server rules list"
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

8. Default

It's call freezing them or kicking them until they change their class. You don't ban someone who doesn't want to do something. It isn't a rule; it's a personal preference. There has been countless threads about this crap.

I won't even bother placing a vote to get rid of fast zombies, and I don't even like fast zombies. It's just part of the game. And for the record, I've seen fast zombies fail on death star. It's called team work.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Maybe he didn't see it, or didn't know wtf was going on? I've never played ZM, and I'm pretty sure if I went in there everyone would be like WTF are you DOING!? lol

10. Default

@Andrew_Pavlik Thanks for backing me up on this.

@loka I'm not gonna get into another pointless argument with you. You think I didn't warn him? You think I didn't freeze him? Think again.

Like I already stated in another post, there's only so much I can do. If they don't ACKNOWLEDGE my REQUEST in any shape or form and continue to ruin the game for the LANDSLIDE MAJORITY who voted against FAST, they're getting the boot. I'm not going to sit in spec and repeatedly freeze the same people round after round; FUCK THAT! I want to play too!

You're not an admin, and unlike Andrew Pavlik and myself and a lot of others ZM regulars who know the score, you don't play ZM, so your opinion is meaningless. Go piss in someone else's pool.