Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Abuse of Forum Moderation

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rezel View Post
    for fuck sakes mallison, would you quit riding a fucking dick like its a manual shifter, and park your bitchyness down for atleast five minutes you self centered cunt. You've got this attitude like everything runs your way, your like a flippen soap opra that couldn't barely make a passing grade in the kinder garden play. With all your complaining, i could of mistaken you for a woman in heavy labor with twins. You remind me of a fucking hermit who fucks mountain goats, and orders kfc online so he can say hes actually seen breasts... Get over yourself for god sakes, try not to be closed doors so much, if you keep closing that door, you might find yourself in the closet instead of your room one day.

I can only put up with your attitude, and self centeredness for so long, but this?

Worthless.... If a slaver tried to sell you mallison, the only thing he'd get is a bag of potato chips, and a pink slip for bringing you in.
    +1 +1 +1

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    No, it wasn't. This is how the voice chat went.

James: Mallissin........... MALlissin. I have a question to ask you.
    Mallissin: *silence for 45 seconds to a minute*
    James: Mallissin?
    Autumn: MALLISSIN!
    Mallissin: Hmm?
    James: How do you feel about cade breaking?
    Mallissin: *silence for 30-45 seconds, wondering "great, where's this going?"*
    James: Well, Mallissin?...... How do you feel about cade breaking?
    Mallissin: *more silence*
    Autumn: Just answer the question, Mallissin.
    Dart (in text): Do it, Mallissin.
    Mallissin: Why does my opinion matter?
    James: Because that cade is impossible to break like cading vents.
    Mallissin *even more silence for 20-30 seconds, lots of eye rolling offline*
    James: Answer the question or I'll ban you for disrespecting an admin.
    Mallissin: WTF? There's no rule saying I need to answer silly questions.
    Autumn: But you're disrespecting an admin, Mallissin *in the typical condescending voice she has*
    Dart: Just answer him.
    Mallissin: This isn't a vent and you make plenty of impossible to break cades.
    James and Autumn at the same time saying crap, and I stop talking entirely for the next round or two.
    Do not lie about what I said, Mal.

I only addressed you about 2 times, and it wasn't condescending in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Mal not answering should not have made things worse. He wasn't breaking any rules nor doing anything wrong.

Why James asked? Who knows. Why Mallissin didn't answer...he stated numerous times he wanted to avoid an argument that he thought he saw being instigated by James.

Yes, both think they were right...as do everyone in an argument.

Personal distaste? I don't know their history nor do I care.

Truly, this thread should be viewed by ZERO...and then closed.
    How did he know it was going to be an argument?

James is beyond reasonable, and only asked a simple question.

Mal is blowing things WAY out of proportion here, and isn't telling the full truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    And no, Autumn, both parties aren't "wrong". If two parties are wrong, it would be YOU and HIM, both trying to start trouble which for you isn't surprising but is obviously surprising for some when it comes to James, but doesn't surprise me in the least from my perspective listening to what he says while hiding on spec and whispering in the background in PMs. He is far more conniving than most people give him credit.
    Of course we're wrong.

Because you can never be wrong.

Sounds like someone I know...but anyways.

get over yourself.

If anyone is causing drama, it's you.

You both CAN be wrong, because there is YOUR truth, JAMES truth, MY Truth, and then the REAL truth.

We can't catch everything.

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by Rezel View Post
    For fuck sakes Mallison, would you quit riding a fucking dick like its a manual shifter, and park your bitchyness down for atleast five minutes you self centered cunt. You've got this attitude like everything runs your way, your like a flippen soap opra that couldn't barely make a passing grade in the kinder garden play. With all your complaining, i could of mistaken you for a woman in heavy labor with twins. You remind me of a fucking hermit who fucks mountain goats, and orders KFC online so he can say hes actually seen breasts... Get over yourself for god sakes, try not to be closed doors so much, if you keep closing that door, you might find yourself in the closet instead of your room one day.

I can only put up with your attitude, and self centeredness for so long, but this?

Worthless.... If a slaver tried to sell you mallison, the only thing he'd get is a bag of potato chips, and a pink slip for bringing you in.
    +fucking1 Rezel.
    Last edited by Bumpkin; 01-20-2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Don't wanna double post...
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

What I got out of these past 2 pages...

James: MASTER of multi-quotes. Haha I was reading that last post of yours like "holy shit quotes". Anyway, you proved good points. I'm glad I read your entire post. +1 to you :-). No hard feelings about me disagreeing at first, I didn't mean anything personal by it.

and...

I saw the word Potato Chips, not once...but twice.

ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

That entire thread should probably be deleted as no admin ever actually did anything so how they abused a power they never used and why that would even warrant a thread is beyond reason.

This thread has not really been viewed by me as I already know what it says in all the flame pages so I will close it now.