Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse of Forum Moderation

1. Default Abuse of Forum Moderation

I started this thread to discuss an issue James brought up in game.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...?t=2718&page=2

I responded to the accusations made by Autumn and James, but the forum post was deleted, James made another post as if I never responded and closed the thread.

Someone want to explain the censorship?

2. Default

dude, you're barking at the wrong tree if youre hitting james w/ mod abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Really, then who was it and why?

4. Angry

I'm new here, but all this bickering amongst age-old IBIS members and ESPECIALLY Admins needs to stop. If you all REALLY have this much beef, take it to Ventrilo and hash it out. Stop being so trigger happy with your bullshit cry baby forum pouting. It's getting old, makes you all look like chumps, and Zero should friggin pimp slap the crap out of everyone involved. That includes those who start threads, and those who feed into it.

IBIS is a community. Be friendly. Get along. Stop hating on each other. Grow the fuck up.

Oh and have a nice day <3

(And no, this isn't about THIS thread or the people who have posted here, it's about the dozen other threads sitting around locked full of bickering.)

On a second note, a good idea for the forums, if anyone's listening or gives a shit, would be to make a flame category. Open shit talking to your hearts desire in there, and leave the rest of the categories clear from the drama.

Just a thought :P
    Last edited by inthebutt; 01-20-2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: double posting

5. Default

With youth there is immaturity and immaturity brings lots of drama. It's unavoidable but if someone with moderator powers is being immature, it should be public knowledge and punished.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by su - root View Post
    On a second note, a good idea for the forums, if anyone's listening or gives a shit, would be to make a flame category. Open shit talking to your hearts desire in there, and leave the rest of the categories clear from the drama.

Just a thought :P
    Thats already been proposed and I think that already got shot down.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    With youth there is immaturity and immaturity brings lots of drama. It's unavoidable but if someone with moderator powers is being immature, it should be public knowledge and punished.
    James is this true?...

No 1's post should ever be deleted unless it's spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Any IBIS member can go take a look, since they seem to all been given moderator permissions. In fact, I've noticed two already peak at both threads in the last 30 minutes and no response yet.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I started this thread to discuss an issue James brought up in game.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...?t=2718&page=2

I responded to the accusations made by Autumn and James, but the forum post was deleted, James made another post as if I never responded and closed the thread.

Someone want to explain the censorship?
    your gonna have to wait for the clan member who closed it to explain it to you.

every time something is deleted, ZERO and the rest of the clan can still read it.

if ZERO wants it undeleted he can re-post it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Thanks for confirming the post was deleted, but who deleted it?