Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Locations on ZM that should be made illegal to cade

1. Default

howabout the little house right next to the wheelbarrow spot? that place only has one entrance, and i've been in there with people and we made fucking amazing cades w/ the couches/bed/chairs and stuff.

is that illiegal now too?

you admins really do need to stop making up rules "for the good of the players"

if the players want it, they can join the forums and make a fucking topic
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Mallissin, I believe you misunderstood.

It is not off-limits entirely; however, it's been accepted (to the best of my knowledge) by most of the regulars and admins alike who frequent Zombie Mod on a daily basis, that cading it is illegal.
    I can break into that spot easily. And I know of a few other regulars who can too.

All you need to do is get one or two zombies, stand on their head, and push E on the barrel through the wall. It'll push it in, and then a zombie can walk in and jump over it (or if they shoot the barrel into the zombie it's even easier because the zombie can just glitch through it once inside) and tag the guy(s) in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    You guys really need to listen to ITB... this shit needs to stop.
    Agreed.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 01-20-2010 at 10:43 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I'm going to fucking kill whoever forced me out of there a week ago.

I was knifing a jumper for five minutes when I was in there, too.

4. Default

hehehe, knife kills vs. zombies are fun
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hehehe, knife kills vs. zombies are fun
    And oh so satisfying..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default Spots ON zombiemod

I'm getting really tired of all the admins coming up with new rules that aren't even on the list, We need to figure out what spots are banned, what spots aren't, and quit bitching about things that aren't even against the rules.

If we do make a list of banned spots , dear god please post the name of the location along with a picture accordingly so there is no more confusion and ridiculous kicks/bans and warns.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    And oh so satisfying..
    I think James just came...

8. Default

One spot I haven't seen talked about yet is cading the opening to the secret spot on the map lvl? And the other day I was told that the fishtank was illegal on ranch(not by admins, by everyone who saw me trying to go in)
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

9. Default

I got about... 5-10 spots in mind.

I was about to post this thread myself, but you beat me to it.

I will have these spots down by saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

All Walter and Shit were doing was trying to make sure that the players on the server were having a good time. There's no fault there. But the penis measuring in this thread is pretty classic.

As far as the spot goes, I've removed people from the spot, I'll admit it. Then again, there are no zmod specific rules in the server rules. The only two that are mentioned in the main list are proper use of commands. Any server specific rules are understandings and "phantom" rules that have existed and will continue to exist because admins have to make their own calls to ensure the player experience remains balanced.

Perhaps we should develop a comprehensive server rule list for each individual server? That way we can cover all our bases since there are server-specific rules that aren't listed in the main list.

What say you people?
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?