Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Locations on ZM that should be made illegal to cade

1. Default

This shit really needs to stop, were low on hold out spots to begin with.

If you cant get at him stop and either wait for the players who know how to get at them, get them or just wait for them to get bored and come out on there own accord.

no need to make up rules against spots like that just because walter cant get them.

2. Default

i personally think that that spot should not be illiegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

yes and any walter wants are automatically ignored.

4. Default

I agree.

I will not longer consider it off-limits even with the wheelbarrow.

The way James described it, seems pretty do-able.

I say, if it's not an official rule, stated by ZERO, then the spot is okay.

Whether or not it's socially accepted, doesn't make a difference.

Like for instance, we were playing this odd map on ZM the other day (can't remember the name), but people were cading in the bathrooms.

Regs started asking me to kick and ban him for cading in an illegal spot.

the only spot I know that is illegal is the redroom in highschool.

I refused to punish him and ignored the requests, arguing that if ZERO has not deemed it to be illegal, then it is legal.

The people who want it banned need to come here and ask for it to be banned.

I agree totally with Mallissin on this one.

Walter, stop enforcing rules that don't exist.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

So now I can cade the almost impossible crawl space's on maps while using a para and not get bitched at? Na... that'd be no fun at all...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

I think there should be a written set of rules stating some of these places are illegal, to just randomly imagine these rules, and start enforcing them is quite absurd. If It does not say its a rule on the forum... Then don't enforce it.....

p.s: It takes Some common sense to play zombie mod, little more to be an admin.

p.s.s: I think we need to put a rule that says don't talk unless your balls have made a notion towards the floor, or you have a happy trail.

p.s.s.s: The P.s.s is a joke, but you get the idea.
    Last edited by Rezel; 01-20-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

8. Default

+1 for the balls/happy trail.

So were does that leave women....
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

yeah. people can bitch all they want. if it aint a rule, they can shut the fuck up or get out
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

When I get some time to think about non-computer-related shit and non-English-course-related shit I'll draft up a set of rules as per illegal cading spots and see if I can have my bill passed as law.

Until then, happy hunting!