Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Locations on ZM that should be made illegal to cade

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I believe I have compiled a very adequate and reasonable list. Nowhere in your list have you mentioned the money crate, but as we all know, it is impossible to break into a room that is caded with the money crate.
    It's not impossible. I've broken into cades with money crates, usually by pushing the bookshelves out of the way with a few zombies helping.

If you want to count the cades that we can't break by ourselves, then there's a lot..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Can't some of these spots be edited so that they're not accessible, e.g. red room? Then admins would have less enforcement to deal with.

3. Default

yeah, probably, but you really shouldn't. red room is fine as long as no-one cades it.

oh, and what's the policy fpr zombies cading it and !zteleing? i laughed my ass off one time i saw that happen
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oonyx View Post
    Can't some of these spots be edited so that they're not accessible, e.g. red room? Then admins would have less enforcement to deal with.
    That's what Raging is here for I think. We need to give him maps that need editing.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, probably, but you really shouldn't. red room is fine as long as no-one cades it.

oh, and what's the policy fpr zombies cading it and !zteleing? i laughed my ass off one time i saw that happen
    There are no rules against it. Rules against cading spots only refer to CTs since they have guns and grenades and can pretty much annihilate any cade they run into that zombies have set up.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?