Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ZM server check list

1. Default

Programmer says at 880+ lines the mod is almost done for the sm version of the music mod!

2. Default

i hit up the test server, and played a very enjoyable round of office by myself
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

One problem with the test server is that it automatically changes the map according to the map next on the map cycle list (I think) while nominate, rtv, and the regular map votes still don't work.

The fast zombie gets roughly twice its speed when it jumps, and twice its height. I moved faster while jumping forward and holding E, than actually running. I don't know if this is a problem, but it certainly is interesting.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Please test that all the classes and everything work correctly now. I have updated the plugins to a new version in preparation for the final release. The only thing I really need to do is get all the commands to register and that is quick to test. We will go live this week and will do so even if the last plugin is not ready yet b/c with es turned off on the current zm it does not matter. The server swap will take place this week and the map updates will go right after it is done.

5. Default

Commands are now the same so you can use !zombie and !stuck like normal. The configs execute like they should and extra balancing will be needed after the swap. Also rtv and normal map vote will not work until the server goes live.

6. Default

what does !zombies do? never heard of that one
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

It brings up the menu to select your zombie class

8. Default

oh. i always used !zmenu to do that. though i don't change classes much at all. poisons all the way!

9. Default

Servers will switch tonight when the server has less players on.

10. Default

wait, full switch? sweet! what time?