Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ZM server check list

1. Default

also, i kinda like the old !zmenu better.

it seemed like the classes were different because it looked like the fast i was specing was really slow, and in the little class switch menu the poison had HP+ Jump- speed- knockback-...so yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

The descriptions in the menu are completely meaningless. They will be updated in a week after I make any needed adjustments to class powers.

3. Default

Can you please remove the 3 second delay for CT !ztele?

It's stupid and pointless. And the white text display in the middle of the screen is also annoying/pointless. I liked the console output a lot better.

4. Default

thx zero ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default To fix:

Zombie doesn't teleport back to spawn on escapes.

PredXP (and probably Pred too) lost some jumping power? Now they're much like a human...

One classic had 0 knockback on Jurassic Park.

6. Default

I was just playing on the server only to find that Walter had broken everything. Please fix it. Thanks

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oonyx View Post
    I was just playing on the server only to find that Walter had broken everything. Please fix it. Thanks

Hey now!

I only break things if given a sledge hammer... and I don't have a sledge hammer!