Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WCS Server check list

1. Default

I hope to officially start working on testing an programing by next week.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I hope to officially start working on testing an programing by next week.
    sounds great. lotts of ppl looking forward 2 it

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I have learned how to deal with money in SM now so I can reprogram my spectator money mod into sm. This is the mod that forces you to have 800 when you switch teams. Depending on what I can do it may be possible for it to restore your money rather than force it to 800. Remember the point of this mod is to prevent the spec money / team switch abuse that gives players free money to buy levels.

4. Default

Lol I'm getting so excited for the WCS server update

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

I have updated the server now with a sm plugin that I made to prevent the spec money exploit. It does a much better job than my es version. This one will no longer take your money if you switch teams, only if you go into spec. If you do go into spectate you will have your cash set to 0 as soon as you enter and it will remain 0 if you join a team. This will prevent users from having their cash reset after buying shop menu items in spectate to exploit an engine glitch that gives them back their money after joining a team even though the spent it.

6. Default

Very awesome. now ppl can not have 2 worrie about there money constantly.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Yea, this will fix the problem of them losing money just becuase they got team swapped.

8. Default

A note on the money fix, now the first round after you join the server (including practice round) you are set to 0 cash.

9. Default

so? grow some skills/get to a race that gives you weapons. jack, hellhunter, flamepred, archmage, magician, vagbond, vaglion

comeon, get creative!

but seriously zero, not being able to buy my p228 will be kinda creepy. is the test server online?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it's being re-coded.. or something like that. end result is that there will be like no lag, and the races will all work when it's done.
    /yay what he said
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10