Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WCS Server check list

1. Default

Updated so that cash is set to 800 instead of 0 thus allowing first round to function normally.

2. Default cant wait

i am glad and happy to see the wsc server get an update, would make everyting alot more fair and fun. and zero are you gonna make custom races 4 anyone?? i have alot of suggestions, id b glad to help on the test server (class test or somethin) ill be in source wensday.

3. Default

people need to stop complaining about balance issues and it not being fair. it's completely balanced.

you just need to invest some time. learn the classes, their quirks, abilities, and weaknesses. the stratagies people who play them like to use.

then plan accordingly. it's not that difficult to do
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheers View Post
    i am glad and happy to see the wsc server get an update, would make everyting alot more fair and fun. and zero are you gonna make custom races 4 anyone?? i have alot of suggestions, id b glad to help on the test server (class test or somethin) ill be in source wensday.
    WCS is balanced and fair......

it would be great if new ppl would stop complaining about this.

just cause you don't like something, doesn't mean the server isn't fair.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

If it was not balanced I would still be balancing it...

6. Default cant wait

was referring 2 other people not thinking its fair, for me everything is fine. but i would like to test races.

7. Default

I wanted to let you all know that the shop menu works differently with this version from what I see. It appears you get credits every time you make a kill and use those to buy things. I will be looking in to see if there is a way to make it money based like it is now.

8. Default

yeah, credit-system is fucked up.

good luck zero
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I wanted to let you all know that the shop menu works differently with this version from what I see. It appears you get credits every time you make a kill and use those to buy things. I will be looking in to see if there is a way to make it money based like it is now.
    okay i probely just stupid this time.. but aint the shopmenu build on money?? or am i just reading wrong again?
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    okay i probely just stupid this time.. but aint the shopmenu build on money?? or am i just reading wrong again?
    shopmenu. not buymenu.

in this new version of wcs, you get "credits" for making kills. these credits can be spent on the shopmenu. however, zero is going to try and change it to allow us to use cash, instead of credits.

on another note, will you be taking some player-suggestions for races? i'm assuming you're going to download s few more races, and also create a few custom ones.