Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: WCS Server check list

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    shopmenu. not buymenu.

in this new version of wcs, you get "credits" for making kills. these credits can be spent on the shopmenu. however, zero is going to try and change it to allow us to use cash, instead of credits.
    Kind like that gold system some server have?
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    Kind like that gold system some server have?
    i don't know. what's so hard to understand about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Actually becuase this mod is so new it only has the base races. I am going to need to program all of our current races for it. This is why it is going to take some time. In the coming weeks I will be creating a list of all races that need to be programed and progress for each of them. This way I will also invite any programmers to work on those races to help speed up development. My main focus right now is just to get all of the races converted. Then we can worry about making the powers and leveling the exact same or close to it. The shopmenu problem is at the bottom of the list for now.

4. Default

Oh yea, that is why when all the races are ready a test server will be set up for an extended time to allow for full testing for a few weeks before the switch.

5. Default

sweet. i'll be there.

can't wait to see the new classes.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

:sigh:

i'm sorry maynard. i'll delete that post.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    :sigh:

i'm sorry maynard. i'll delete that post.
    as will I then

zero is there any ETA on how much longer till WCS will be fixed?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

The test server will probably be up by the middle of April. Without any rushes it should be done by May. Remember this is a very new mod and so it is going to take some time to get everything to work but once it does it will not break