Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bluetooth Stereo Headset's

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Thanks for the info. And no.... I could care less about using them for phone calls. Mainly headphones. Sound quality is what i'm looking for. Not seeing to many good results on much looking through reviews. =\
    Steamer did you see this one?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfi...&skuId=9246862

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

They look pretty nice. Sucks I cant find speaker specs on em.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    They look pretty nice. Sucks I cant find speaker specs on em.
    I'd go and check if someone at Best Buy knows considering it's a BB company.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

The employe's in my area at Bestbuy aren't very smart.... I wouldn't believe one BS word that comes out their mouths lol.

Anyway, after looking for reviews on that model. I read a lot that say the audio is even better than the Moto S9 HD's and they sounded pretty good to me in the VZ store. They also have a seperate built in EQ.. Awesome. Think I'll grab these. Thanks for the link!
    Last edited by Steamer; 01-21-2010 at 06:32 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

HAHA! Based on the reviews and what the chick at my gym told me... the bass is rich. And for the price it seems reasonable unlike other BT headsets that have poor sound quality. :]

มวยไทย

6. Default

20$, thats including shipping . Threads done. Close please.
    Last edited by Steamer; 01-21-2010 at 06:45 PM.