Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth Stereo Headset's

1. Question Bluetooth Stereo Headset's

Whoever own's a pair of these or has owned different models could you give me some reviews please?

I've been looking into buying a pair of MOTOROKR SO3 or 9S for my cell, but would like to hear of some other opinions.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

I have a Bluetooth mic.. But it's very quiet, people can't usually hear me on it, so I stopped using it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Thanks, I just plan to use these as headphone though, don't need all the bells and whistles. Just decent audio quality.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

don't get one.

anyone who uses one in my office is label a poor crazy bastard, because they walk around talking to themselves and there too poor to put the phone to there head (inside office joke).

but seriously don't get one, shit is a waste of money no matter what you get.

unless you need it to talk on the phone while driving due to state laws.

but people who use it while out shopping/walking/eating look like nuts.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Thanks, I just plan to use these as headphone though, don't need all the bells and whistles. Just decent audio quality.

Once and a while while driving, but it isn't "necessary". I work in and around DC so the phone law there is upheld pretty tight. More just worried about audio quality for music off my cell.

6. Default

Can't you just use normal headphones, or are the wires too annoying?

7. Default

They get in the way of the type of work I do. I have great wired headphones already. And yea.. they are a bit annoying.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    They get in the way of the type of work I do. I have great wired headphones already. And yea.. they are a bit annoying.
    I'm sure if you go to www.wired.com they would have a list of best bluetooth stereo headsets there for you to look at.

I have no idea what to suggest for you lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

I recommend Jabra. I'm assuming you also want to use it for phone calls as well? If you don't care about sound quality get the Moto. Another one to look at is Rocketfish. I've seen a few people wear them at the gym since wires are a pain in the ass while working out. One girl I asked loves the Rocketfish. Hope that helps.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Thanks for the info. And no.... I could care less about using them for phone calls. Mainly headphones. Sound quality is what i'm looking for. Not seeing to many good results on much looking through reviews. =\