Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bioshock 2

1. Default

That is also why I am still boycotting all of those games too. Any game that requires unnecessary bs to play the game I will have nothing to do with.

2. Default

I don't see what the problem is. Sure I had to DL PB when I played COD4 online, and sure that was a pain, but I liked playing it. Downloading a third party program to run it isn't going to ruin my fun... unless I have to pay EXTRA for it.

Personally I don't care. Sounds just as much of a pain in the ass as DLing a game from a Torrent site and using Daemon Tools. That's what it sounds like to me.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Bastards... Guess this is another game I will pirate... sucks for them cause I was actually going to pay for this... Bioshock still = amazing.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Shit I didn't realize this was the bioshock2 thread. For some reason somewhere in this thread I thought we were talking about mass effect 2. My bad.

Got leaked out yesterday.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5297...ct_2-Razor1911

Last edited by anex; 01-22-2010 at 09:55 AM.

5. Default

Yep.. saw it pre'd yesterday. Gonna see how it is monday when i'm home.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Personally I don't care. Sounds just as much of a pain in the ass as DLing a game from a Torrent site and using Daemon Tools. That's what it sounds like to me.
    I am not saying that is a good idea either, when I say boycott I will not play the game even if it is free.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I am not saying that is a good idea either, when I say boycott I will not play the game even if it is free.
    Yeah but isn't that was securecom is? Another copycat of Daemon Tools? If it is, it sounds like Microsoft and 2K are trying to get rid of bootleg copies.

I think the thing that is really going to attract me to Bioshock 2 (besides the fact that the first 1 was epicly scary and intense) is the new draw of multiplayer between you and the citizens of Rapture before the cities destruction from the civil war.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

securerom is probably the worst drm program ever made while Daemon Tools is a program used for mounting virtual disks. They have nothing to do with each other other than securerom can break programs like that.

9. Default

My copy of bioshock is installed on 3 computers I think, my laptop couldn't play it so I lent it to a friend for like 6 months, he installed it but never really touched it, then I got my new computer with DX9 chip, installed in on that, didnt work, got a card with DX10 and then I could finally play it. The DRM is bullshit and just gets in my way.

Windows live also pisses me off, I got Dawn of War II on Steam, but everything thing in that game, including single player I need a live account, Being 16 I couldent make one to play M games and I went through this whole bullshit thing where I.... gave them bullshit, now I cant make a live account with my base email or my spam.....

So I cant play the damn game, because I didn't want a damn live account.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?