Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bioshock 2

1. Arrow Bioshock 2

I was interested until I saw that I needed sicurerom on top of already having steam:

FUCK YOU BIOSHOCK 2!

I do not understand how they are still trying to push this stupid bs. The fact that they even force it on steam users shows how fucking stupid these companies are. I will never buy a game that uses 3rd party DRM on steam no matter what the game is (still waiting for GTA4).

2. Default

And it looks like you must be logged into games for windows live to save your games. WTF

wtf? That sounds fucking retarded. Was bioshock any good? I saw it for 360 I believe and was interested but decided against it.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

Still playing it, I have had it for a year but with my computer getting blown up all the time and working on the servers I have not finished it yet. Currently I am juggling it along with like 3 other games trying to get though them. I got a lot of time b/c it looks like there are not any games coming out that are any good that do not have some BS tied to them.

I liked the original bioshock.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I was interested until I saw that I needed sicurerom on top of already having steam:

FUCK YOU BIOSHOCK 2!

I do not understand how they are still trying to push this stupid bs. The fact that they even force it on steam users shows how fucking stupid these companies are. I will never buy a game that uses 3rd party DRM on steam no matter what the game is (still waiting for GTA4).
    Agreed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default Don't Overreact

I don't see what the problem is, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Grand theft Auto IV, Resident Evil 5, and Gears of war were good games that required that you have a live account and actively sign on in order to save.

8. Default

Batman: Arkham Asylum is a single player game isn't it? Just like Bioshock. Why should you be required to have internet connection for it? The idea is completely irrational. Not everyone has their 360 connected to the internet. And if I recall, 360 doesn't even come with wireless, does it? Mine didn't. So I would have go to out of my way to either buy a wireless adapter, or plug it into a hard line.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Batman: Arkham Asylum is a single player game isn't it? Just like Bioshock. Why should you be required to have internet connection for it? The idea is completely irrational. Not everyone has their 360 connected to the internet. And if I recall, 360 doesn't even come with wireless, does it? Mine didn't. So I would have go to out of my way to either buy a wireless adapter, or plug it into a hard line.

yea and that wireless adapter goes for about 70-90$ fyi

complete horseshit imo

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    And it looks like you must be logged into games for windows live to save your games. WTF
    There will be save hacks for that one. Resident Evil 5 was the same way then a hack came out that would let you log into windows live (from another account offline) and save. This will happen here. I wonder when companies will realize that their fail drm doesn't work and discourages us from actually buying their games.

Chronicles of Riddick Dark Athena was the same way. Had a shit ton of drm and look at the reviews it had from amazon when compared with the pc to console versions.

360 4/5

Ps3 4/5

Pc 1.5/5

They will never learn.