Thread: Service men, God Bless them!

1. Default Service men, God Bless them!

So a friend I met on CS:S the other night who's in the U.S. Army (Infantry). Tonight he was telling me about his friend who "took a round in the left temple and it exited behind his right ear."

And he was talking about it like it was just a fact of life. And that he's in a better place.

It made me feel sorrowful and helpless for some reason. And like I wanted to throw up.

I wouldn't give a shit if it was me that got killed, but this guy was married. He probably had plans, goals, a future. It was all ended by 1 bullet.

PS. This is where my friend was living before it got blown up. No fatalities. The video was uploaded to YouTube not even 24 hours after the attack.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

God Bless those who died. May they rest in peace!

2. Thumbs down

God bless him? Are you kidding me? God got him killed. God made his wife a widow and his children fatherless. God did everything but bless him. God fucked up his life and everyone who loved and cared about him and now you are asking God to bless him? What a crock of shit. I find this shit offensive and disrespectful to the dead. Just like bowing your head to pray for him. Keeping your head up, eyes open and looking straight ahead at attention shows more respect then having your eyes closed and your head down.

He sacrificed his life for the greater good, killed in the line of duty. For that he has my respect but don't you dare patronize the dead with your religious nonsense Walter.

What is the point of this thread? To honor another dead soldier K.I.A or to make yourself feel better about feeling helpless? Congratulations, you just made feel helpless. I've got two friends who I worry about all the damn time, army and marines both on the front lines. Clearing houses and running missions. Its nice to know Walter that one bullet could end their lives and cause their families and I a whole lot of misery. But hey God bless them right?

Anex don't make me close this
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Anex don't make me close this
    he's got a valid point, stop trying to run everything, Nazi.

Religion is a touch subject and I don't want this to turn into a flame war.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers