Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gungame FUBAR

1. Default Gungame FUBAR

So gungame is totally fucked up and I now I have no choice but to can this pile of shit. Currently the ability to steal levels from knife kills is disabled as a temporary fix. I will now be creating a new server with sm only and a different version of gg that works.

2. Default

B/C it will take time to fix and switch to the sm version I am instead going to upload my local backup of the entire server. This will undo all recent changes and also fix the lag problem. The server will be shutdown when the switch occurs. It should take about 3 hours for my computer to upload the 70,000+ files.

3. Default

Because gg is broken it now takes priority for updates so new versions of zm and wcs must wait for the gg sm conversion first.

Have I told you how much I love you?

I look forward to the new GG server. Can I ask what this "GG SM" is? The sm part or whatever?
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post

I look forward to the new GG server. Can I ask what this "GG SM" is? The sm part or whatever?
    Omgyes.

About time GG is put first!

I'm so excited!

:3!!!!!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post

+1 I also have no idea what SM stands for.

also thanks for coming on the server to tell us that your working on this and banning those two trouble makers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Arrow

Well right now I am just trying to get the current version stable. It will likely take a few days for me to get a new one ready. Also I might need to program some of the features myself for the sm version and that may take time while I learn the code.

Currently there is 20,000 files remaining so hopefully it will be done before 12.

I am posting this here so I can not lose it:

Code:
    // Set player's score
    public SetScore(client, score)
    {
        if (Game == GAME_TF)
        {
            TFScore[client] = score;
        }
        else
        {
            SetEntProp(client, Prop_Data, "m_iFrags", score);
        }
    }
    I will need to use this code to make a scoreboard plugin like I did for gg4

GetEntProp(client, Prop_Data, "m_iFrags"); //returns current kills (could be useful)
    Last edited by ZERO; 01-17-2010 at 11:43 PM.

8. Default

so with WCS are we getting any race/gltich errors fixed, or is all staying the way it is till the new system is launched for wcs?

cause ppl are complaining about all the issues and lack of new races for quite some time. and I'm not sure as 2 what 2 tell them. ive been telling them 2 months till the new system, but how much longer you think it's going 2 take now with gg down?
    Last edited by maynard; 01-18-2010 at 03:37 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    cause ppl are complaining about all the issues and lack of new races for quite some time. and I'm not sure as 2 what 2 tell them. ive been telling them 2 months till the new system, but how much longer you think it's going 2 take now?
    What are all the issues?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

SM = Source Mod

EventScripts is what was used.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones