Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout routine?

1. Default

Every work out I do, its 4 sets of 10. Open up with 30 minute intense job and 8 minute sprint to get loose. Bench press. Rows. Shrugs. Squat. Leg curls. Riverse bicept curls. Pull downs. Shoulder extensions. Decline bench press. Military press. I do 7 of those each night 6 times a week. Plus randy shit I see when I get bored. Then end the night with a 10 minute light job. And recently started an ab work out. Its horrible. I'll never expose my secrets to anyone however. ( No supliments)

2. Default

Cardio...

2 options.

1. Jog a full lap, sprint a half a lap, walk half. Add a half a lap every other day.
    2. Swim in a pool, Go down and back as many times as you can possibly, and add every other day.

Muscle build.

Start off using rubber bands for stretching...

Then i work on my biceps and triceps, usually doing half of my max on a machine at my community fitness center. Do 8 reps, 3 times each.

Then i usually work on my upper and lower backs, depending if im in the mood.

Then i move over to the bench, do about 3/5's of my max. Do 8 reps, 3 times.

Then i work on my calf's and hamstrings...

Sometimes do other various routines, usually not the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Cardio...

2 options.

1. Jog a full lap, sprint a half a lap, walk half. Add a half a lap every other day.
    2. Swim in a pool, Go down and back as many times as you can possibly, and add every other day.

Muscle build.

Start off using rubber bands for stretching...

Then i work on my biceps and triceps, usually doing half of my max on a machine at my community fitness center. Do 8 reps, 3 times each.

Then i usually work on my upper and lower backs, depending if im in the mood.

Then i move over to the bench, do about 3/5's of my max. Do 8 reps, 3 times.

Then i work on my calf's and hamstrings...

Sometimes do other various routines, usually not the same.
    That's kinda girly. You always seemed kinda femanin

4. Default

I do weights.. that's about it. I work 3 muscle groups at a time, hour work out a day. doing cycles of 15 reps at a time of weight that I can barley lift and alternate between the muscle groups I'm working that day.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Well lets see... 3 times a week go to the YMCA, run/jog for 45 minutes. then 45 minutes of doing the stair master. I also do tons of walking when i work. I also stand for about 20 minutes a day queing in line at Time Hortons.

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Well lets see... 3 times a week go to the YMCA, run/jog for 45 minutes. then 45 minutes of doing the stair master. I also do tons of walking when i work. I also stand for about 20 minutes a day queing in line at Time Hortons.

Clone
    +1 on that last point. Hahaha

PS. Tim Horton's coffee tastes like muddy water after you get used to drinking REAL coffee.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

PS. Tim Horton's coffee tastes like muddy water after you get used to drinking REAL coffee.
    Canadian Fail

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

i work out five days a week. i start of every exercise with stretches and a few miles on the stationary bike. then i go to shoulders and chest. the next day ill do triceps and forearms. i do abs every other day.
    yesterday i did so many frog kicks and jackknifes that it was painful to have a bowel movement
    also, not to brag, i was proud to have the highest bench max for my weight class in high school

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    also, not to brag, i was proud to have the highest bench max for my weight class in high school
    and how much was that?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Speaking of high school memories...

During one of the evaluation sessions in gym, I was the last guy doing pushups... the whole class was cheering for me...

55 pushups in 60 seconds.

Fuck yeah good times!