and how much was that?
    200 for the lightweights.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    +1 on that last point. Hahaha

PS. Tim Horton's coffee tastes like muddy water after you get used to drinking REAL coffee.
    real coffeee eh.. well the strongless coffee i have ever drank would have been in Paris when i had this little wee cup of coffee after going through the catacombs it was an epic glass of coffee that made me hyper till the wee hours of the morning... AND the first thing i did when i flew into montreal was locate the nearest tim hortons which was right in the waiting area and buy myself a DD, and a canadian maple donut ::

ahh good times......

but back on topic yea i only work on cardio and not much into the muscular development..

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

Finally put up my Everlast heavy bag in the garage. Def. a new type of workout

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson111.htm

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Cardio for an hour, treadmill and stairmaster for 30 mins each, then i hit the weights for another hour. Thats every other day, in between i started run with my gf for an hour thru greenpoint.

Hard at first especially when I almost never worked out but im building up more and more.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

I like hearing all of your different types of workouts! I am going to have to adapt mine to change it up a little bit. I have been a couch potatoe lately, but getting back into it, starting by running and aggressive skating.
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    I like hearing all of your different types of workouts! I am going to have to adapt mine to change it up a little bit. I have been a couch potatoe lately, but getting back into it, starting by running and aggressive skating.
    That was my intention :]

I also need to mix up my workouts. I go skating on the weekends for an hour and also on the weekdays depending on the days.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Finally put up my Everlast heavy bag in the garage. Def. a new type of workout

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson111.htm
    nice. that is def. a good workout. back when i kickboxed we used to do a drill where wed do one two punches with speed for a minute then switch it up to power for a minute and alternate those two for six minutes straight. your arms will feel like shit but it works em out good.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

I follow a rigorous 1400 calorie diet with a mostly vegetarian aspect to it (lots of veggies, legumes, fruit, tofu, fish and supplemental vitamins.). I occasionally get a hankering for a burger or bacon (and often Pho) and I will indulge since I am pretty damn healthy haha. I'm not big on sweets.

I eat 4-5 small meals throughout the day with small snacks (such as raw nuts, which I especially love to eat for the midnight munchies since they're packed with nutrients and won't go straight to my ass like chips would).

I workout for 30 minutes in the morning (Stretching, ab workout and cardio).

I go for a 15 minute walk before lunch (with ankle weights and dumbells), do and hour on Wii fit focusing on a different set of workouts each day.

Before dinner I go for a bike ride (1-5 miles depending on the day).

I eat dinner and then do yoga for 15 minutes before bed so I can relax.

During the summer I love to swim, hike, fish and tube.

Saturday is "pig-out-on-200-calorie junk food and sit on my ass" day.

I also just ordered the Jillian Michael's "30 day shred" dvd so I can really kick my ass, even though I may have to bump up my caloric intake to about 1800 haha.

Edit: Forgot to mention, don't drink soda or fruit juice or nasty shit like energy drinks. Tea and water are amazingly good for you.

I used to be a little bit on the heavier side (150 at 5'7") the best thing I've ever done is get in the habit of exercising and eating right. You feel better about yourself, you have more energy and you can strut your stuff!
    Last edited by Scrubbleboo; 01-23-2010 at 09:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    nice. that is def. a good workout. back when i kickboxed we used to do a drill where wed do one two punches with speed for a minute then switch it up to power for a minute and alternate those two for six minutes straight. your arms will feel like shit but it works em out good.
    One of my dorm mates in college used to be a boxer. We would exchange punches and fight alot. She taught me some moves, and I showed her stances for stronger punches. By the end of the year both our bodies were black and blue .

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Edit: Forgot to mention, don't drink soda or fruit juice or nasty shit like energy drinks. Tea and water are amazingly good for you.
    I only drink diet drinks and anything under 20 cals. I know fruit juices add unwanted calories to your diet.

มวยไทย

10. Default

Hahaha people who watch what they drink and eat like it's a fucking science make me laugh.

Get a life.

Who cares what the calories on your drink is? God damn, loosen up a bit.

Just keep a steady workout routine, but don't go fucking OCD.