Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: admin screening pls

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    hey acolyte DONT buy admin just because DONT buy admin.....

DONT DO IT BRO DONT DO IT!!!!!!

Clone
    you should buy acolyte admin now for saying this clone.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Obviously no one should discourage anyone from supporting the server/community and it looks like Zero has it mostly under control as far as admin abuse goes.

Besides, from the short time I have been reading these forums it looks like half of you hate the other half anyway, whats 1 more? lol
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    As stated in the other posts. We don't need anyone to deter potential customers from purchasing admin.
    You can't predict the outcome of what actions they will take when they are granted admin status. If it happens, he/she will be dealt with.
    As I said, money may be money, but is money really worth putting stress on yourselves?

Yeah, by all means, if you guys are willing to deal with a 10 year old child having free-reign in the servers, let him get it.

I may not be able to accurately predict anything, as no one can, but I'm using common sense.

Look what happened when Getcha got admin.

She's 12-13.

But, I guess money is money...
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    As I said, money may be money, but is money really worth putting stress on yourselves?

Yeah, by all means, if you guys are willing to deal with a 10 year old child having free-reign in the servers, let him get it.

I may not be able to accurately predict anything, as no one can, but I'm using common sense.

Look what happened when Getcha got admin.

She's 12-13.

But, I guess money is money...
    your an admin, so if someone new gets admin and starts abusing you know how to take demo's and report it.

you should know first hand that admin abuse is not tolerated here.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    your an admin, so if someone new gets admin and starts abusing you know how to take demo's and report it.

She's needs to practice what she preaches. She's fucked up so many times as an admin that pretty much anything she does now she's gone.

Zero and members have everything under control. We don't need your advice. (Toasties)
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 01-22-2010 at 10:51 PM.

pssh we don't need screening. hell, it gives us admins more to do AMIRIGHT?! plus, if anything needs to be done with an abusing admin...demo, forums...gone. BADA BOOM!
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

7. Default

That dj psycho kid is an annoying fucking faggot.

8. Default

Just let him have it so Zero can have money in his pocket to provide for the server...I mean the kid is providing support to the community and ignorant or not, he is obligated to abide by the rules or face consequences. If it gets heavy...I'm sure there will be enough admins/players to report him and have his admin removed.

Just suffer for like a week in the short run...but think about that money in the long run...it'll definitely do us some good.

That's my two cents and if I just repeated what some other people have already said...well...I don't go on the forums often anymore...let me have my say!
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

9. Default

he can have admin when we get a votemute installed on zmod, or the mod is modified so it works.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

I should know... I mean Waleezy was banned, and he was a friend of mine.

then there was Virtus...

Yeh, I've seen it many times.

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    She's needs to practice what she preaches. She's fucked up so many times as an admin that pretty much anything she does now she's gone.

Zero and members have everything under control. We don't need your advice. (Toasties)
    You have everything under control?

Okay.

and I've RARELYRARELY made a mistake with my admin, it's on the forums that I screw up the most.

So dont bring my adminship record here.

We all know more than half of those threads, even the one by ITB, were all bullshit.

So don't paint otherwise.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley