Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: admin screening pls

People just need to stop being dipshits and buying admin just because somebody pisses you off, then you go buy admin, waste your money and our time. then just end up pissing off the wrong people and getting perma-banned! But on the other hand we have some great admins!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

2. Default

enough!

i'm nipping this in the bud before it gets out of hand again between all of you.

i voiced my concerns, if you clanners believe it's all under control...well...we'll see. don't have much reasons to believe you but i'm willing to wait and watch.

someone close this next chance you get pls.

as i said, my concern was voiced, responded to, and now is resolved.

nothing else to see here.

<--just cause it's an epic smiley
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

The point acoltye is just because you have seen a wave of new admins being shit heads doesn't mean this is a new thing.

IBIS has dealt with abusers in the past such as Virtus, bstec25, Cathy, Internet Badass I think... The you have the current people such as Waleezy, Acid Burn, Sonic, and even your little friend there has had her admin stripped for abuse.

The IBIS clan members and ZERO will give so many chances until it's time to call it quits on a an abusive admin. Sure, great suggestion but IBIS isn't the only community who gives admin to paying members. It just depends on how that person can handle responsibility.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    enough!

i'm nipping this in the bud before it gets out of hand again between all of you.

i voiced my concerns, if you clanners believe it's all under control...well...we'll see. don't have much reasons to believe you but i'm willing to wait and watch.

someone close this next chance you get pls.

as i said, my concern was voiced, responded to, and now is resolved.

nothing else to see here.

<--just cause it's an epic smiley
    It was never a problem to begin with in the first place. This problem was resolved way before you created this thread. When I return to the servers (which is the this week) and I see you deterring potential admin customers, I will ban you for a very long time.