1-11-94

In game Name:
    REV

Weapons of Choice:
    I roll with any.

Maps:
    I play all.

Reason for App:
    I am great person to talk to also am ex competitive player, i usually top frag all the time in the wcs server with or without a race my goal is 100 kills in 10 and below deaths, i have reached 79k and 9d top. I wanted to join IBIS because the members seem cool and I want to help out and have fun. I play on the wcs server alot. I would enjoy playing others too im sure:].

Experience:
    Played CAL-O, CAL-M, and was ECO-O b4 it died??? Also CEVO.
    I use to play alot with a few friends i have been playing for about 5-6 years. I was about 11-10 when i started and I wasnt the best until about 2 years ago. Sence then I have been getting better. I go on and off on this game. But it is still very enjoyable. I play all types of games. I use to enjoy scrimmming all the time. I now enjoy anything offered.

Contact Info:
    Steam Add: huntrg
    Email: *****

About me:
    I just turned 16 in January. I am very mature when taken seriously and am around mature people who wanna have fun and play fair. I'm central and somewhat of a resourceful guy:] I hope this app sparks some interest because I really look forward to joining IBIS. Thanks for your time.
    Some Vidoes of Me back then.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snt-JTp2BZY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcK8EPCLvzg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAcEFtK7p3g 2nd one is me
    Last edited by Cheers; 01-24-2010 at 05:46 PM.

Welcome and goodluck!

Hope to play with you sometime.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

you lied on your app.
    1 ive never seen you top the charts
    2 you're new 2 the server and have put like next 2 no time in. nor are you a known regular, or friendly with any of the regulars. I think ive seen you like 3 times ever.
    3 you've struck myself, echo and other regulars in a very bad way with purposly team flashing. and not following other server rules.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Play more??? I was on today. and i was on last week sunday-firday only.....
    Last edited by Cheers; 01-23-2010 at 02:01 AM.

your thread will have drama no matter what you say to back up your app. just ignore it.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

6. Default

lol alright thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post

you lied on your app.
    1 ive never seen you top the charts
    2 you're new 2 the server and have put like next 2 no time in. nor are you a known regular, or friendly with any of the regulars. I think ive seen you like 3 times ever.
    3 you've struck myself, echo and other regulars in a very bad way with purposly team flashing. and not following other server rules.
    oshit.

wtf?

Go Maynard for catching this.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

at least he put in an app in the correct format.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Been here since june 08' and never made an app. This dude has been here what... a few weeks? Go about a year or two and then make an app.

You're not worthy of IBIS.