Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I bought admin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    i did for a bit until you were being completely retarded towards everyone and spamming your mic in GG today. Don't try and deny it, me rogue and rage were all there.

Anyway, if you act like that when your admin goes live, no admin will hesitate to call you out on it.
    Why would I deny that? I wouldn't put it the way you did, but I suppose it's all perspective. Honestly, being retarded is an affirmative, but I wasn't mic spamming. I feel that's become a blanket term. I was mostly proclaiming my love for you, Tragedy.

Needless to say, that will have to simmer down when my admin actually kicks in.

indeed
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

It's nice to know he thinks it only needs to simmer down when his admin kicks in so he doesn't lose it and not because it's annoying and ruins peoples enjoyment of the game. I don't know why they call it common sense, it doesn't seem so common.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    It's nice to know he thinks it only needs to simmer down when his admin kicks in so he doesn't lose it and not because it's annoying and ruins peoples enjoyment of the game. I don't know why they call it common sense, it doesn't seem so common.
    Tragedy was exaggerating. I was in fact not mic spamming, merely talking with other pubbies about blatantly retarded subjects, and also proclaiming my love for Tragedy. That's all. <_< It wasn't really ruining anyone's enjoyment, except for perhaps the aforementioned player.

And, no, it's not because I don't want to lose the admin, haha. More so because the sorts of discussion I was having would not be becoming of an admin. There's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    Tragedy was exaggerating. I was in fact not mic spamming, merely talking with other pubbies about blatantly retarded subjects, and also proclaiming my love for Tragedy. That's all. <_< It wasn't really ruining anyone's enjoyment, except for perhaps the aforementioned player.

And, no, it's not because I don't want to lose the admin, haha. More so because the sorts of discussion I was having would not be becoming of an admin. There's a difference.

I don't exaggerate nor do I lie, there is no point to. I'm not a fucking kid. My definition of mic spamming is when something is annoying me. Every person I have ever played with in GG loves how I am an easier going admin and don't get pissed at little stupid things, nor am I kick/ban happy for petty shit. If I get annoyed...people know something is wrong. You sir, annoy me. You were JUST doing it again in the game. "you over exaggerate, I wasnt spamming, i wasnt spamming, you know i wasnt, go respond to my post...answer me answer me." I clearly said "yes you were". That is the end of my answer.

You = annoying. Me = right. End of that story. Stop talking to me.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

6. Default

You seem to be hearing only what you want to hear, Tragedy. I never once told you to respond to my post. More so to check your messages on Steam, so we could talk about this, but you weren't listening. That's okay. No problem.

Annoying or not, you really can't use it as a blanket term, as you just said you were. I understand that you were annoyed by me earlier, and I apologize for that. However, there is no way in hell it could be considered mic spamming.

You don't think mic spamming is more so playing something/talking over the microphone without stopping, interrupting when a player is in the middle of saying something? Easily recognized by their refusal to shut the fuck up? I can shut the fuck up, and even apologize when I'm wrong.

And you notice how I'm being respectful to you, despite you dumbing everything down until I sound no better than an adolescent? That's not really cool, Tragedy.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    Tragedy was exaggerating. I was in fact not mic spamming, merely talking with other pubbies about blatantly retarded subjects, and also proclaiming my love for Tragedy. That's all
    you fucking dumb shit, that is mic spamming.

I've heard you talk before on the servers.

if you still act like this when your admin does become activated, you will lose it as quickly as you got it.

I suggest you stop acting out towards other members of this community if you wanna stay in the IBIS community.

closed to prevent further issues developing.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-