Thread: I bought admin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Purchased Admin(My intents)

Hello everyone. As you know, I am Dog Brother #1. I've been playing on the servers for a couple of weeks now, and I want to support it, and do my part to keep it fun for everyone. Of course, with my uh, one incident concerning mic spamming on the Zombie mod server a couple weeks ago, some of you may be uneasy with me being an admin.

And, I respect that. I do, so, let me tell you what my plan is, and how I will handle the privileges I've just purchased. First and foremost, I will not be banning anybody with posting a detailed demo of why I banned them, and, to be honest, I really doubt I'll be doing much banning.

I won't simply change a map because I don't like it, none of those shenanigans. I've been a channel operator on various IRC networks for a couple years, and I've learned the less you use, the better it is for the community. Wouldn't you all agree? So, with that said, I really plan not to do much, and when I do, which will be rare, all the rules will be followed, and a recording will be made as to why I took whatever course of action. I will in all likelihood ask a senior admin for advice on the matter as well before taking any action.

I simply wanted to let you all know this. I do take it seriously. I will not use it carelessly, and I will ensure there will be a demo whenever I take action, excluding map changes, which I'll simply put to a vote, and the majority will choose whether we switch a map or not. And also, let's say we're on the Gungame server, and someone is around the last level, in that situation, I would simply wait for the round to end as it normally would.

All I ask is that you give me the opportunity to do good by all of you.
    Last edited by Dog Brother #1; 01-23-2010 at 09:47 PM.

2. Default

Oh god

3. Default

That was a great speech Mr. President, now you just have to do it again with that same can-do attitude tomorrow night in Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That was a great speech Mr. President, now you just have to do it again with that same can-do attitude tomorrow night in Baltimore.
    LMFAO!! Yeah DB#1 step carefully bro, reading through these forums, you have not been the most liked.... I do not mind another admin supporting the community but I really don't want to see another admin going balistic and ruining everything. Other than that Welcome to the admin world and I hope you do it justice! GL
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

5. Default

I don't have it in me to go ballistic.

I am the tag police. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    I don't have it in me to go ballistic.
    That is good to hear man. Like I said GL to ya!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!