Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I bought admin

1. Default Purchased Admin(My intents)

Hello everyone. As you know, I am Dog Brother #1. I've been playing on the servers for a couple of weeks now, and I want to support it, and do my part to keep it fun for everyone. Of course, with my uh, one incident concerning mic spamming on the Zombie mod server a couple weeks ago, some of you may be uneasy with me being an admin.

And, I respect that. I do, so, let me tell you what my plan is, and how I will handle the privileges I've just purchased. First and foremost, I will not be banning anybody with posting a detailed demo of why I banned them, and, to be honest, I really doubt I'll be doing much banning.

I won't simply change a map because I don't like it, none of those shenanigans. I've been a channel operator on various IRC networks for a couple years, and I've learned the less you use, the better it is for the community. Wouldn't you all agree? So, with that said, I really plan not to do much, and when I do, which will be rare, all the rules will be followed, and a recording will be made as to why I took whatever course of action. I will in all likelihood ask a senior admin for advice on the matter as well before taking any action.

I simply wanted to let you all know this. I do take it seriously. I will not use it carelessly, and I will ensure there will be a demo whenever I take action, excluding map changes, which I'll simply put to a vote, and the majority will choose whether we switch a map or not. And also, let's say we're on the Gungame server, and someone is around the last level, in that situation, I would simply wait for the round to end as it normally would.

All I ask is that you give me the opportunity to do good by all of you.
    Last edited by Dog Brother #1; 01-23-2010 at 09:47 PM.

2. Default

Oh god

3. Default

That was a great speech Mr. President, now you just have to do it again with that same can-do attitude tomorrow night in Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That was a great speech Mr. President, now you just have to do it again with that same can-do attitude tomorrow night in Baltimore.
    LMFAO!! Yeah DB#1 step carefully bro, reading through these forums, you have not been the most liked.... I do not mind another admin supporting the community but I really don't want to see another admin going balistic and ruining everything. Other than that Welcome to the admin world and I hope you do it justice! GL
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

5. Default

I don't have it in me to go ballistic.

I am the tag police. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    I don't have it in me to go ballistic.
    That is good to hear man. Like I said GL to ya!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

8. Default

I'm impressed that you've taken the time to inform the community of your intentions. I have belief in you. Actions speak louder than words. Good luck and lets keep this community free of cheaters, troublemakers, etc.

I have belief in you too.

i did for a bit until you were being completely retarded towards everyone and spamming your mic in GG today. Don't try and deny it, me rogue and rage were all there.

Anyway, if you act like that when your admin goes live, no admin will hesitate to call you out on it.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]