I am here to explain why I have not been on CS or active in the forums. On December 26th my sister passed away due to lymphoma. Due to that fact I was down on everything in life and was confused with hatred and emotion. Over the course of the next week friends (AND NYS C.O.) have helped me with the passing of my sister.

I was actually forced to go to the Poconos with my friends for New Years which was a weekend getaway. At that point all I wanted to do was drink and forget but it was only a temporary solution to a problem that could plague me in the long run. On that trip, my friends talked with me and we had so much fun, I knew my sister actually wanted me to go and enjoy life. I figured that I was honoring her. Granted it may seem a little too soon for people but I actually realized that life is not fair and that we should enjoy the little things in life no matter how hard the times might be. Ever since that party my life has been going great, every day I am out with friends celebrating, the workplace is more fun, my life has completely changed into something much better and happy.

Now I write to explain why I have disappeared for a month. Granted I was pissed when I got denied membership into IBIS but who wouldn't be. It was just a small stepping stone into figuring out what I did wrong and fixing it.

I am back IBIS!!